TL's Ret Macro

Sitting @ 24% Haste, using your suggested talents – EfaE is a DPS loss, granted it does give you more survivability; I’d rather have the DPS.

DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar’s Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,2,Divine Storm,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,3,Judgment,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,4,Blade of Justice,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,5,Wake of Ashes,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar’s Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,2,Divine Storm,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,3,Judgment,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,4,Blade of Justice,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,5,Wake of Ashes,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,6,Crusader Strike,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.

DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar's Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,2,Divine Storm,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,3,Judgment,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,4,Blade of Justice,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,5,Wake of Ashes,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar's Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,2,Divine Storm,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,3,Judgment,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,4,Blade of Justice,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,5,Wake of Ashes,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,6,Crusader Strike,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar's Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else. DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar's Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar's Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,2,Divine Storm,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,1,Justicar's Vengeance,Not Able to Cast,Resources Not Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,2,Divine Storm,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
DB_RetAoE,6,Crusader Strike,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.

Sitting @ 24% Haste, using your suggested talents. EfaE is a DPS loss, granted giving you more survivability; I’d rather have the DPS.

Sitting at 24% Haste, using your suggested talents. EfaE is a DPS loss over JV, although it does increase your survivability, I’d rather keep the DPS.

For some reason these forums hate the Sequence Debugger logs. but its repeatedly telling me;

Justicar’s Vengance,Not able to cast,Resources not availaible,GCD free,not actively casting anything else.

*edit

Seem’s I may have figured out why i am so starved on HoPo - my main spec is Prot, Ret is my offspec and I have yet to pick up the trait “Ashes to Ashes” on my Ashbringer, that grants you 5 HoPo every time Wake of Ashes is cast and greatly increases your HoPo generation. Going to do a few world quests and buff up Ashbringer to see if that’s the issue – will post again once I do.

edit #2
The Artifact Power seemed to do the trick, once I had enough to pick up Ashes to Ashes the macro worked much better.

My Artifact path was around the Nauru to Ashes to Ashes then down the blade to projecting Divine Storm then over to the Tempest Duplication.

i use your talents but i do this. my haste isnt that high yet and i mainly pvp. im usually top dmg there amd in aremas(always get complimented on my dmg in arenas) in raids i hover between opening burst of like 300-500kdp then settle in about 200-245k. crit= 16% haste= 12% mastery = 33% vers = 14%. ilvl 852. i have razer naga mouse with duration set at .070sec

Sequences['triRET'] = {
author="Deusvox@Shattered Hand",
specID=70,
version=14,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Ret ST macro - 1112111",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast Hammer of Reckoning",
"/cast Justicar's Vengeance",
"/cast Judgment",
"/cast Judgment",
"/cast Crusader Strike",
"/cast [combat] Wake of Ashses",
"/cast Blade of Justice",
"/cast Templar's Verdict",
"/cast Crusader Strike",
"/cast [combat] Wake of Ashes",
"/cast Judgment",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Avenging Wrath
/cast [combat] Shield of Vengeance
/cast [combat] Wake of Ashes
/cast Hammer of Reckoning
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Do you think there’s anything to clean up? Or is this ok? And is there anywhere else i can put HoR to get it to fire more reliably?

Thanks for posting the macro, I’m going to try it out! Question, you do arena with this? Isn’t putting Avenging Wrath in a macro frowned upon for serious pvp?

Thanks for posting the macro, I’m going to try it out! Question, you do arena with this? Isn’t putting Avenging Wrath in a macro frowned upon for serious pvp?

I do use it in arena. Im not sure if it’s skill on m part or my partners, but last week i got to 1534 in 2s. As for the serious pvp and AW, i’ve never rly had it go off when i didnt want. And i always get complimented on my damage in arenas and asked why my rating isnt higher. but i also only do the games for the boxes. I would like to try a ratings push sometime, but i just dont have the time to find a good steady partner who doesnt nerd rage over losses, lol. Im uber chill when I arena/pvp.

This is my updated GSE2 version. Note this three configs. One for General Use, one for Raiding/Mythics and One for PVP and includes both ST and AOE.

Sequences['SAM_Ret'] = {
  Author="TimothyLuke",
  SpecID=70,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  Lang="enUS",
  Talents="1112111",
  Helplink="https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/tls-ret-macro/",
  Help="TimothyLukes Ret Mcros.  The Raid and Mythic versions do not have the cooldowns enabled.  The PVP version adds Hand of Hinderance to slow playes after they have taken a few hits.",
  Default=1,
  Raid=2,
  PVP=3,
  Mythic=2,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      SoundErrorPrevention=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Avenging Wrath",
        "/cast Shield of Vengeance",
      },
      "/cast [talent:5/1] Justicar's Vengeance; [talent:5/2]Eye for an Eye",
      "/cast Judgment",
      "/cast Wake of Ashes",
      "/cast Crusader Strike",
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      Target=true,
      Combat=true,
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      KeyPress={
      },
      "/cast Judgment",
      "/cast Crusader Strike",
    },
    [3] = {
      Target=true,
      Head=true,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Avenging Wrath",
      },
      "/cast Judgment",
      "/cast Hand of Hindrance",
      "/cast Wake of Ashes",
      "/cast Crusader Strike",
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  }
}

Sequences['SAM_RetAOE'] = {
  Author="TimothyLuke",
  SpecID=70,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  Lang="enUS",
  Talents="1112111",
  Helplink="https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/tls-ret-macro/",
  Default=1,
  Raid=2,
  PVP=3,
  Mythic=2,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      SoundErrorPrevention=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Avenging Wrath",
      },
      "/cast Divine Storm",
      "/cast Judgment",
      "/cast Wake of Ashes",
      "/cast Crusader Strike",
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      Target=true,
      Combat=true,
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      KeyPress={
      },
      "/cast Divine Storm",
      "/cast Judgment",
      "/cast Crusader Strike",
    },
    [3] = {
      Target=true,
      Head=true,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Avenging Wrath",
      },
      "/cast Divine Storm",
      "/cast Judgment",
      "/cast Hand of Hindrance",
      "/cast Wake of Ashes",
      "/cast Crusader Strike",
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  }
}

For more info on GSE2 see GSE 2.0 This will hit Alpha in the next week.

Crusader strike isn’t firing at all for me, anyone else have this problem?

Can you make one for the old gnome sequencer please?

Short Answer - No

Long answer - No. I just wont be doing that.

Tim how does this work? cause using “SAM_Ret” as the macro title does nothing, so how do use the different versions of this? can you explain please?

Are you running the Alpha for GSE2? GSE2 has the ability to run multiple macro versions depending on the environment you are in.

This is the GSE2 version and wont work with GSE 1.5.2. The GSE1.x version is on page 1 of this thread.

yes sir I am, just need to know how to get the different versions [1] [2] [3] to work please

In /gs if you select the macro and choose edit - on the configuration tab there are drop downs that you can select which version to use when. When you change zone to an instance or a raid or flag pvp the macro execution will change to the selected version. (If you’re in combat when it changes it will change a couple of seconds after you leave combat.) You just keep hitting the same macro buttons.

[quote quote=37895]Crusader strike isn’t firing at all for me, anyone else have this problem?
[/quote]

I’m having the same problem, I tried manually pressing the macro key bind button and it barely fires… can anyone help?

Hi. For some reason the macro’s does not fire off. Any ideas?

Sorry, but these macros aren’t all they are cracked up to be. My haste is at 22% and I am LUCKY if if can get between 150 -170k out of this macro. Not impressed.