UBM: Ultimate BM Macro

I’ve been using the toggle every day since BFA launched.

Could you tell me exactly where to put Condensed Flame ? might need to be in a few places, ive tried a few places but sometimes it messes up the Barbed Shot going off in time to get good Ferocity Stacks, which is what makes the base macro so good in the first place. I recently found dropping chimera shot also helps with that (no need to change macro, just talent). i get best results running at 170ms.

IS putting Condensed flame in place of Mend pet ideal? Or do they have diff global cool downs?

Would you make a version that takes barbed shot out, so the stacks could be done manually? as long as all the other stuff is handled by the macro it shouldn’t be too hard to manage stacks alone.

Thanks for all your work, lets get it even better, right now i sim at 28k and i can hit that and higher with this macro in burst if i help it a bit by keeping kill command up a bit more, and pvp talents, and a nudge on barbed shot here and there.

your doing it wrong. spend 50$ on a corsair kb55, use the built in hardware macro. or use autohotkey free. its legal now

I started using this macro recently and it is bloody amazing!. I threw a aoe burst that hit 370K dps and I can hold 40-50k dps comfortably in Queen of Azshara heroic raid with ilvl434. I like the fact that this refreshes barbed shot in time all the time. It is perhaps a perfect macro, thank you very much OP.

2 Likes

I have used every BM macro on this site and this one is by far the most DPS PS, love love love it. The only issue I have with this is the auto-target in M+ has wiped our team more times than I can count. How can I set it to target the next target but not auto pet attack? Or just take auto-target out… I use another macro here for M+ and it works like this, I target the mob, pet kills it, if there are more pet continues to kill them once they are dead pet returns to me. I then have to target again to repeat, that’s the best way for M+ so you don’t accidentally pull rando trash.

1 turn the macro of when your taget is low 1%
2 take out the auto target from macro

i have no problem with any macro as i make sure i turn the macro of at 1% health and manual shot its that easy

Hey guys! This is my fight versus Za’qul Heroic last week.
I’m mariolenain, you can see that 43,835 dps using this macro!

My perfect dmg should be 48.552 according to this raidbot sim: Raidbots

According to movement needed, this is very good!
You can see my items in raidbot sim, this is classic. Sadly, none of my trinket are very good, i need the one on Ashvane and Queen!

Your azerit’s items should be all 3 with Dance of death. For others items, you need a lot of crit! If you can get a benthic with gem slot, it’ll probably better than usual item from raid.

Have a nice day!

Hi guys.

This is my last log versus Hivemind Normal mode last week, killed 2 times in order to help guildies.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/khaz-modan/mariolenin#difficulty=3&boss=2333

I’m actually changing a few thing, especially with essence and trinket, i’ll post it with details and explanations tomorrow, nothing change directly in the macro.

Just launched a dummy test and reach 5M dmg in less than 2 minutes with a bit more than 42K dps without any buff.

Cheers!

1 Like

Is this macro still up to date?

It must be up to date, I am still using it with good results.

Hi there. I’m new to all of this. I’ve imported this macro and am using the AHK script that I found in the help thread on this site. The macro seems to be working fine, except the modifiers don’t seem to be doing anything. I’ve tried ctrl and shift, but the main macro just keeps firing. Any ideas?

@Lockarn14 most of the time when mods are not working, it’s because they are already assigned to a action bar by wow. Go in your keybinds and see if the shift/Ctrl + your key are already bound!

@Liwu Thanks for your reply. I checked my keybinds and there is nothing bound to it. I am using AHK to run the script. I am using MouseButton4 to trigger the AHK script and within it, it’s programmed to spam the number 1 key. On the number 1 slot in my actionbar I have the main macro. I checked the keybinds for shift/ctrl + 1 and for shift/ctrl + MB4 and nothing is bound. Any other ideas? Thanks!

Hello everyone, I have a question:
Is there a way to clear target after its dead where it doesn’t automatically shoots at the next visible target because it kind of hurts the whole party in dungeons because I shoot by accident things that are not suppose to be pulled.
Thank you

does not work Aoe…

Currently playing with this on my lower geared Hunter and I have to say, this is the BEST macro I’ve used for BM when it comes to solo play ever. I’m not sure of raid/M+ performance but this is incredibly good while questing/doing visions, etc. Thanks.

First off, macro works great, love it

however ive run into an issue where if im in a dungeon, im relying on the changing targets to who the focus is on, but at some point the macro gets stuck…its almost like it keeps trying to recast misdirection on the tank over and over…my guy runs around throwing his hand in the air with a green glow but doesnt do anything else…i cant seem to figure out how to fix that, anyone ran into a similar issue?

Hey, Zeró. I would recommend using Misdirection without macro. You want this spell cast if needed. Most of the time, if the tank engages new mob pulls or is losing Aggro. As an overall rule: fewer lines in a Macro will generate less hang-ups /freezes.

Here is a macro I wrote by my own:

#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus,exists] Irreführung; [target=pet,exists] Irreführung

It will cast misdirection to your focus-target if it exists. If not, it will cast misdirection to your pet, like in overworld content or so.

Fluffy greetings,

Fluff

Thats where you mostly wrong, bc it depends on the GCD, if the ability its up, and they keypress time delay for that “macro”

Well, then you know more then me. I’m not an expert! It was just my experience, that more simple macros will freeze less then more complex with “keypress” “after macro” “before macro” segments. They often hang up for me. Maybe because of some software errors, or ingame lags, i really dont know. i just wanted to help, not to spread lies. I hope my suggestion will help Zeró anyways. :slight_smile:

1 Like