UBM: Ultimate BM Macro

How are you going to get banned?

dont know but i googled AHK macros trying to find one to spam this macro and i saw some post where ppl claimed they got banned for using AHK macros. Thats why i am asking here for one hopping it will be safe to use .

I’ll just leave this here…

https://imgur.com/a/4ZDjP

(The image is from the WoW Lazy Macro Discord posted by Mr. Timothy Luke)

And there’s been plenty of posts and topics started on this where people try and scare others in not using this…

Bottom line: IT’S SAFE.

thanks that is good to know , now i just need to find a spam macro . do u have one that u can link me by any chance ?

Try the ones here on the forums in front of a test dummy unbuffed around four times each at about four minutes or so.

Compare which one has the higher DPS.

Well i am looking for a macro that helps me spam this one. but i cant find anything . can u link me one or tell me what i should search for . tried rapid fire and spam macro cant find anything helpful .

I’ve no clue what your asking.

Use the macro in the first post. No need to search. Scroll up and copy/paste in GSE.

If I can’t help you try in the Discord.

got this marco it is nice , but my finger is hurting from spaming the button 20 times a sec .

Try AHK or Puchkey for an auto-spammer.

So holding down one botton and letting it spam this macro is allowed ?

From the image that I posted up above should answer your question.

Hmm not really , it just says AHK is Allowed. That does nottell me what kind of scripts are allowed.

Then I have no clue what scripts are allowed or not allowed.

There’s a bunch of scripts on here that others use and not one person has said they were banned by using said script.

I got tired of searching/using scripts early on for AHK so I switched PunchKey a long time ago and no longer need them.

Just get a Razer keyboard or mouse, use synapse, make a macro using synapse.

Razer Synapse macro’s are perceived as you pushing the button because it’s a hardware macro.

Whereas AHK is software and Blizzard will see that the button press is simulated.

Also macro’s are fine as-long as 1 button press = 1 action.

If your to spooked to use AHK or razer synapse then just put the GSE macro ability on your scroll-wheel for your mouse and just scroll it to fire your macro at like 10ms.

did you ever have any luck finding out the correct way to write [nochanneling] with Focused Azerite Beam so it doesn’t clip the channel? this is the only post i can find on the forums about it lol.

I know, seems like a pretty universal issue. I think most folks just choose another essence. I never figured out a script; So when I use it, i just stop the main macro and manually trigger. It’s less than ideal but is the only way I was able to use that essence.

I got a razer mouse, can u tell me how to set up the button press ? Please xD

You should be able to download/install razer synapse.

I assume your mouse has extra buttons a normal mouse doesn’t like buttons on the side or something.

When your in synapse you just click “macros” tab then type in a name for the macro and set the delay to whatever the GSE script recommends. After that you hit record and hit “4” or whatever button you plan on using for your macro on your skillbar. After that the macro should be made, then you click on the mouse tab and their should be a bunch of options with a picture of your mouse and all the buttons labeled 1-9 for example, their will probably also be a “side view” if your mouse has side buttons.

I use a Razer Naga Epic Chroma so I have 12 buttons on the side.

You basically select what button you want to activate the macro, click the box, then on the menu that opens their will be a drop-down menu, select macro from the list. After that their will be an “assign macro” that’s where you select the macro that you made earlier.

Then in playback option you select “toggle continuous playback using assigned key”. Then you hit save and you should be done.

You should be using Crucible for ST and Azerite beam as minor for the haste.

Condensed life force is better if you have it but you would want to activate that yourself since it’s a 3 minute CD.

If you want to be lazy and not have to worry use crucible, otherwise use Condensed life force on a modifier.

Azerite beam is fine as your main in M+, however if that’s what you plan to do just put it on a modifier as-well and as-long as you hold the mod button down it shouldn’t fire anything else. You could also do this for raiding to if you really want to use it.

ok thanks but are u sure the Toggle is allowed ? i thought u have to hold down the button.