Unholy Arbiter (previously Soul Reaper)

I wanted to let you know these work wonderfully, better than mine.

There is one catch I have noticed with every GS-E I have tried so far. They all tend to get hung up at random points so that they stop casting anything and you are just stuck auto attacking until you leave combat. Not sure why yet.

I added Death and Decay. It works pretty good you can lay it down beforehand or during fights. If you are in melee range Ive noticed you can jump while spamming the button and itll lay it down immediately. Of course with any one button macro you’ll lose SOME dps b/c theyre not perfect but this one has a degree of variability you will not find in most macros. It will prioritize ranged attacks at distance and it will prioritize Fest/Scourge/Soul/Apoc in melee range. Ive only tried it once in pvp BG so far and I topped the chart in DPS which is rare for a 1 button macro that isnt totally focused on multiple targets.

Sequences['EX_SoulPocalypse'] = {
specID = 252,
author = "EnixLHQ",
helpTxt = "Talents: 112??13 /petattack [@target,harm] removed to prevent ghoul picking fights.",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat]Anti-Magic Shell
]],
"/cast [nopet]Raise Dead;Dark Transformation",
"/castsequence reset=90 !Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Soul Reaper, Apocalypse(Artifact)",
"/castsequence reset=combat Festering Strike, Soul Reaper, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike",
"/castsequence reset=12 Outbreak, Epidemic, Epidemic, Epidemic",
"/castsequence reset=30 Death and Decay, Death and Decay",
"/cast Summon Gargoyle",
"/cast Death Coil",
PostMacro = [[
/TargetEnemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
]],
}

By far the best set of macros I’ve used! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

If I’m reading my stats correctly from EavesDrop and PlayerDetails, I’m doing roughly 10mill on Dummy in Ebon Hold, sitting at ilvl 820 with Horn of Winter trinket active, over a period of 1 minute.

Mother
Of
GOD

I lvoe these!!! Thank you!!!

quick question. when my demon dies due to being dead from corpse shield the macro starts to lock up during the downtime when you cant summon another pet
if i jsut deleted the raise dead line from t he macro would it stop locking up you think? i dont mind having to summon it manually

[quote quote=33157]quick question. when my demon dies due to being dead from corpse shield the macro starts to lock up during the downtime when you cant summon another pet if i jsut deleted the raise dead line from t he macro would it stop locking up you think? i dont mind having to summon it manually
[/quote]

I made a minor update to both macros that should prevent that lockup from happening. Go ahead and give these a shot.

DO you macro ‘huddle’ into your Corpse Shield?

I actually macro PetDismiss() into it: that way the first press casts Corpse Shield and then after waiting a few seconds for him to absorb some damage (using huddle if you want) i press again and he disappears. I go right back into the main macro and he is re summoned immediately at full health.

I made a minor update to both macros that should prevent that lockup from happening. Go ahead and give these a shot.
[/quote]

Thank you so much for the fast reply. Can’t wait to try it out once servers are back online. If you don’t mind me asking, how does changind the line /cast [nopet,combat] Raise Dead to /cast [nopet,nomod] Raise Dead fix that? Not questioning you by any means, just curious as to how the code actually performs. My favorite questions are why and how. lol.

Thank you again for the replay and for teh amazing macro. I had all but given up on my dk before this. :smiley:

[quote quote=33195]DO you macro ‘huddle’ into your Corpse Shield?
I actually macro PetDismiss() into it: that way the first press casts Corpse Shield and then after waiting a few seconds for him to absorb some damage (using huddle if you want) i press again and he disappears. I go right back into the main macro and he is re summoned immediately at full health.
[/quote]

I will give that a try once the servers come back up:D Totally forgot about huddle, lmao.

[quote quote=33195]DO you macro ‘huddle’ into your Corpse Shield?
[/quote]

I’m currently using:

#showtooltip Corpse Shield
/cast Huddle
/cast Protective Bile
/cast Corpse Shield

I spam this until I see the shield around me.

[quote quote=33239]Thank you so much for the fast reply. Can’t wait to try it out once servers are back online. If you don’t mind me asking, how does changind the line /cast [nopet,combat] Raise Dead to /cast [nopet,nomod] Raise Dead fix that? Not questioning you by any means, just curious as to how the code actually performs. My favorite questions are why and how. lol.
Thank you again for the replay and for teh amazing macro. I had all but given up on my dk before this. ???
[/quote]

Well, honestly, it doesn’t. But what it does do is stop checking for conditions of combat before casting Raise Dead, and specifically if you’re not holding alt at the time.

It’ll still lock up, but you should get a full run of the macro before you do. Hopefully the fight is done or the cooldown is over before then. If you still have issues with it move it to its own line in the main macro so that it’s just skipped if on cooldown. But I’d do that as a last resort because it’ll also mess with the timing of the macro.

I think I fixed it. All I did was move Dark Transformation until after all the castsequence macros.

Mine looks like so:

/castsequence  reset=target  Festering Strike, Scourge Strike
/castsequence  reset=target  Festering Strike, Soul Reaper, Apocalypse(Artifact)
/castsequence  reset=target  Soul Reaper, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Outbreak
/cast [combat] Dark Transformation
/cast [combat] Summon Gargoyle
/cast [combat] Death Strike
/cast [combat] Death Coil

[quote quote=33329]I think I fixed it. All I did was move Dark Transformation until after all the castsequence macros.
Mine looks like so:

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-e">castsequence </span><span class="crayon-v">reset</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-e">target </span><span class="crayon-e">Festering </span><span class="crayon-v">Strike</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Scourge </span><span class="crayon-v">Strike</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-e">castsequence </span><span class="crayon-v">reset</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-e">target </span><span class="crayon-e">Festering </span><span class="crayon-v">Strike</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Soul </span><span class="crayon-v">Reaper</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Apocalypse</span><span class="crayon-sy">(</span><span class="crayon-v">Artifact</span><span class="crayon-sy">)</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-e">castsequence </span><span class="crayon-v">reset</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-e">target </span><span class="crayon-e">Soul </span><span class="crayon-v">Reaper</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Scourge </span><span class="crayon-v">Strike</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Scourge </span><span class="crayon-v">Strike</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Outbreak</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Dark </span><span class="crayon-v">Transformation</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Summon </span><span class="crayon-v">Gargoyle</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Death </span><span class="crayon-v">Strike</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">combat</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Death </span><span class="crayon-i">Coil</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote] so it was the dark transformation and not the raise dead that was locking it up?

I think the Dark Transformation was trying to execute even if you didn’t have a pet, so that was mucking it up. Been going strong ever since…almost always top DPS even with slightly better geared competition! Awesome macro.

So far so nice - but locking up for me everytime Soul Reaper is on CD

[quote quote=33398]So far so nice – but locking up for me everytime Soul Reaper is on CD
[/quote]

With the modification I mentioned or with the original?

i tried both - they all lock up. I have a fix (for me) - will post it later!

[quote quote=33398]So far so nice – but locking up for me everytime Soul Reaper is on CD
[/quote]

I’ve noticed a random, and as of yet unexplained, lock up with a test version of my next macro update that suddenly appeared about two days ago. I didn’t make any changes to the test macro, I was giving it time to bake before I posted it here, but it suddenly started failing. I’d be interested in your fix, maybe it’d apply to what I’m seeing.

UPDATE: New macro. Even more butter. Check the OP.

Having problems with getting this one to work. I have version GS-E-1.3.7. what could be the reason its not working? Someone please help.

[quote quote=33502]Having problems with getting this one to work. I have version GS-E-1.3.7. what could be the reason its not working? Someone please help.
[/quote]

ya maybe update gs-e. bc this work amazingly well for me. i am near unstoppable in pvp and always top or top 2 dsp in dungeons by a wide margin.

I have deleted the raise dead spell along with the anti-magic shell. i prefer to use the AMS as needed, and the raise dead is what was locking up when pet died during corpse shield. I prefer to pvp so that shield comes in handy, but since would lock up when pet died. with the deletetion on raise dead from the macro, it no longer locks up the rest of the spells.

Sequences['EX_Unholy'] = {
author="Dohram and EnixLHQ",
specID=252,
version=10,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 122??13",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence  reset=combat  Outbreak, Festering Strike, Festering Strike, null
]],
"/cast Dark Transformation",
"/castsequence  reset=target  Outbreak, Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike",
"/castsequence  reset=target  Outbreak, Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Soul Reaper",
"/cast Apocalypse",
"/cast Summon Gargoyle",
"/cast Death Coil",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

I’ll swap out asphyxiate with sludge belcher and pustules with epidemic for pve. also i keep jumping between shadowy infusion and infected claws. again i pvp way more than i pve :smiley: