Unholy DK 6.0.2 one button macro request!!!!!

I know alot of ppl have been running into walls trying to figure it out, but please for the love of god can someone figure out an awesome 1 button macro for unholy dk?

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/unholy-swap-6-0-2-because-its-the-only-way/

As the title says, it’s the only way. People aren’t running into walls with “one button” macros, blizzard completely disabled the previous method of priority based one button macros. Some people have tried setting up a single cast sequence with all abilities in a specific order but the unfortunate truth is that it will not work for everyone as haste and rune randomness will play a huge factor. That means, if you want to use only one button to activate multiple abilities that activate a GCD, you need to use multiple bars and a bar swap.

If you set up these macros you can spam one button to your hearts content and you’ll do a decent amount of dps. If you want to maximize your dps, follow the guide and use the mod keys when necessary. Let me know if you have any questions.

If you don’t like the bar swap, I have been using this one. It’s 3 buttons.
main spam is this, take out blood fury if you aren’t an Orc, use plague leech talent.

#showtooltip scourge strike
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petassist
/castsequence reset=5/target Icy touch,Plague Strike,blood boil,Festering strike,Scourge Strike,Soul Reaper
/cast [combat] plague leech
/cast [combat] blood fury
/use [combat] Icebound Fortitude
/use [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] dark simulacrum

charge builder: you could add /cast Dark Transformation at the end, but it didn’t fire reliably so I put it on a 3rd button

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=5 Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil
/cast [combat] Summon Gargoyle
/cast [combat] empower rune weapon

The rest of my bar is filled with oh shit buttons, death and decay and outbreak. It’s easy enough and I top the charts with it even though I’m wasting some runes with soul reaper but w/e I’m lazy :stuck_out_tongue: