Updated 06/2/22: [Kyrian] & [Venthyr] & updated 6/2/22 4 peice [Necrolord] Ranged Holy Pally

do you set focus to boss, the necro dosent seem to use light of dawn is that right i do see it in there though ? also i have vhudu up can i mouse over that or only the raid frames at the side

With the necro macro, you just mouse over raid frames the whole time and keep pressing the macro. No need to set focus.

I’ve been struggling with trying to make a Beacon of Faith/Light macro to clear off a little actionbar space, and to free up a button. I know it sounds trivial, but space is a premium. I was trying to figure out how to put them both on a single button. Press teh button once, and it casts BoL on the tank (or focus), and press it again and it puts BoF on me, the healer. But, I can’t figure out how to do that. Would you, or anyone else be able to help out with this? Can it be doen without mods?

Here you go.

dWJMcaGEOQ3Qi1RventPQ6WQA2c5CaYnHI(LIkFdk5Fq0oLYEP2TG9dQFQu8xfv9BugOIspdGbd0WH0bLkNxfogsoouyHcvlvQclgclxHhcvEkXYa55OAIkLMQOMSIIPt6Ii0vLQYLLCDKAJsvQTQKSzLuBxQs(OIKVkvrNwKVdO6XQ0Wq0OHsDBHYjvQ2Ms01qW9ueMLkATkH7cOSPC2nkl7lwSpFCID420CdYzl5pQck3cYtKNiprEI8e5jslD0k2SHL(ctgyapad2rRyZgwMsiUQg8el4gasSayHyynBClCSyOV(isrj9WXT0)Z1(qN51AglqKqqKljXIeiikaKwYBW5gqKqKeSG5FhmUZUr5SLv)i9iIkUZwT0D1elWD2nkNDJYz3OSm395kVWGUc3cgC6zxZU0CGbdcdcdokEPtCzXq8kmimibaewc4egmHhFI)hCUYqTKpqllDxnXcwDdYz3OSm395kVWGUc3cgC6zrJ(JAamyqyqyWrXlDIllgIxHbHbPiSeikYtyWeE8j(FW5kd1s(aTS0D1ely1spk06v3GSKpqll9ZyOweTq7nD4QjwWIuyqxbn9rwTAzpGGofPR(r6revCNTA1QfbTU7BDdYspRFYo6XZD2Qfml93(67SL8hvbLBbcccIcaKLoAfB2Wscp(AmswMsiUQg8el4gasSaybZpq)r7bTg9QcAIfCClBR1pDK6gLL2hRSSVyX(8Xj2HBtZIGw39TUTKGL8gCUbejejbledRzJBHJfd91hrkkPhoUvRwTb
1 Like

It will only cast it once per combat. no need for more then that, but did not want it to spam beacon on both you and the focus. Let me know if that works for you.

It’s not something I’d spam. It’s just a simple macro i’d like so that i can click it a couple of times real fast in a dungeon before a key pull so that i can get myself and tank beaconed.

that should do it for you. It will not recast if pushed until you are out of combat. will only put beacon of light and beacon of faith on once per battle. I hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you for helping him out. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

no problem, I am always here to help.

so i tried teh macro out, @Izzi, and it didn’t work. all it did, no matter what, was put beacon of faith on me. it enver put beacon of light on the tank. i had them set as my focus, they were in range, there were no LOS issues, but still no BoL on tank. i tried while in combat, and while not in combat.

strange I will look at it. it should have worked… I will log in and try it out. Logging in a one of my many pally and going to run a dungeon and see if it works.

2 Likes

Worked for me. I ran multiple dungeons with no issue. I messaged you a different version of the macro, maybe it was a castsequence issue. The one I sent you has three additional versions see if one works for you. They all worked for me. Good luck.

1 Like

worked for me ! but dont see a point to use !

He wanted to safe one spot on his action bar. so threw it together for them.

I wanted it for saving space, a little extra speed off the load in, and also so i didn’t have to go searchintg for the tank to clicka nd click and click. you have to realize that there are millions of people playhing this game and not everything someone wants or does will have to point specifically to you. so, just because it doesn’t make sense to you, doesn;'t mean it’s not important or useful to someone else. that’s a prime example of toxicity in the community.

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ll be back for the new xpac Dragon Flight. At this time I will no longer be making macros for Shadowlands.

1 Like