**UPDATED** Best BM Macro-Works great with any Talent / Gear/Lego combo

NEW UPDATE 7-6-18 Added a new mod. For those of you talented with “Killer Cobra” just hold the ALT button while spamming the macro during Beastial Wrath and you will only cast Kill Command and Cobra Shot repeatedly.

UPDATED AGAIN-NOW MOD FOR MULTI-SHOT IS IN KEYPRESS AND WILL WORK AS INTENDED NOW
UPDATED OK for all you guys who were having problems before saying that sometimes cobra shot was firing too often or you were being focus starved, I listened, went back to the drawing board, and here you go, spam this macro as fast as you possibly can and profit!

I am il970(964 equipped) and I pull 1.7 milion dps totally unbuffed and no lust at the raid dummy on a 5 minute test run.

I’ve tried every macro out there and just didnt get the results I was hoping for so I decided to teach myself how the hell to make my own and then I did just that. It’s been rigorously tested, reworked and improved until I finally got the results I was satisfied with.There have been some very minor changes from the original. The only major change is that I have done away with having a multi-target version and instead just hold “SHIFT” whenever you wanna toss out Multi-Shot so as to trigger your pets’ Beast Cleave buff in aoe situations.

What all does this macro automate for you?
-Turns on “Growl” when not grouped and off when in a group/raid
-Casts “Misdirect” on your focus, and on you pet if u do not have a focus target
-Will battle-res your focus target upon death IF you have a pet out that has the spell “Eternal Guardian” spell
-Casts “Roar of Sacrifice” on yourself if you have a pet out that is spec’d as “Cunning”
-Casts “Spirit Mend” on self if you have a spirit beast active
-In PVP it will cast “Concussive Shot” at target on cooldown

ALSO NOTE THAT SOMETIMES AFTER BEING IN A BATTLEGROUND WHEN YOU RETURN TO PVE THE “DIRE BEAST” SPELL CAN STOP FIRING, SIMPLY RELOAD UI IF THIS OCCURS

Sequences['BHbmST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Booteehunter of Arathor",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "2222113",
  Help = [[This macro is strictly used for Single Target DPS rotation. All other spells,like disengage,traps,etc need to be bound and used seperately.
It will automatically switch to version 2 in PvP arenas or BG's and the only difference is it will then cast Concussive Shot and will no longer cast Misdirect.]],
  Default=1,
  PVP=2,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/castsequence [mod:alt] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot",
        "/petattack",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, dead] Eternal Guardian",
        "/cast [combat,pet,@player] Roar of Sacrifice",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast !Volley",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Growl",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl",
      },
        "/cast A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
        "/castsequence Cobra Shot, !Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [combat,pet,@player] Roar of Sacrifice",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast !Volley",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Growl",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl",
      },
        "/cast !Concussive Shot",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
        "/castsequence Cobra Shot, !Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [mod:alt] A Murder of Crows",
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
      },
    },
  },
}

I will try it and post results in few minutes

Just tested then and it starts out with a good burst of 2.5 - 3 mil then settles into about 1.4-1.5 mil sustained single target. I’m only ilevel 933 with my hunter so this is easily the best result from a BM macro I’ve tried.

Nice one mate.

thanks for this macro man 949 ilvl even when it seems it settled, it can go from 1.60 + to 1.70 depending on stomp procs.

40% crit 33% haste, serpenstalker x 4 setbonus, call of the wild and lion roar legendarys.

best one for me.

Thanks for your macro. What’s the key press settings you use? 50ms?

Thanks for the macro! I have a question on the talents as you say “whatever you wish” but there are clearly talent specific casts in the macro so giving the talent choices would be helpful. Also, I notice your reference to Volley in the pre- macro, but not in the body as it casts MoC instead. Which should be used? Thanks!

Honestly it’s just as I stated before, you may select whatever talents you prefer and this macro will work near perfectly. Yes I know that the macro has “Dire Beast” but not “Dire Frenzy”, this is because I have found that should you select “Dire Frenzy” as your talent, the macro will still fire it off without changing the name of the skill in the macro but that does not always work if the macro has “Dire Frenzy” in it and you select “Dire Beast”. “Volley” is in the pre macro because alot of people like to take it when running keystones and this will automatically enable it if you do select the talent in case youre a true huntard like myself and forget to enable it on a regular basis, but honestly I just stick with AMoC pretty much at all times as I havent seen any noticable drop in multi target dps in doing so. Now with all that being said, if you would like to know which talents I usually use, they are as follows;

RAIDING/SINGLE TARGET - 2 1 1 1 1 1 3

KEYSTONE/MULTI TARGET - 2 2 1 3 1 1 3

I have no clue what the delay is set to in ms because I use an Xbox gamepad + mouse to play WoW and the program I uses a cycles per second type of measurement which is 3.8 button presses per second. I looked it up online and 3.8 cycles per second converted to milliseconds comes out to 263ms.

So yeah, your short answer is 263ms lol

Great Macro! Thanks … Controller eh? check this out… it is a great set up for controller ports. World of Warcraft: Action RPG Edition | by Michael Bell | Medium

I appreciate the info and yeah i tried something almost identical to that before but i dont like using a gamepad soley. I used the gamepad in one hand and mouse with the other. I use xpadder to map my keys to gamepad and it also allows for me to make custom button press sequences with only one button being pressed to trigger it (especially usefull for a 1 button press jump/disengage sequence). not to mention button toggling and rapid fire. Theres no way I could go back to playing wow with just a keyboard again even if I was able to, lol.

@Pharmacist1 First, I’d just like to say thanks for the great macro. It’s been working very well for me. I was wondering if you had one that you use for questing that wouldn’t burn through all your cooldowns. Or would it just be best to remove the lines (cooldowns) that i didn’t want to use. Thanks in advance.

@ Joe Joe

what I’d do brother, is go into the macro editor and just create a new version and set that version to default and set the version 1 to raid or grouped. If u need any more help let me know and I can do it for ya man.

Nice Macro… peaked at 3.2M at start then steadied out to 1.5-1.6M on training dummy (no buffs (food, flask, rune) Ilvl 960 , i run at 33Crit, 26Haste, 86Mastery currently w/4 piece H set, currently legos: neck & boots

Good job !!

Thanks will try this out. Seem so many with mod this mod that when it is said to be a 1 button macro

Just to be clear I never claimed this to be a 1-button macro as I did include a mod:shift for multi-shot instead of having 2 seperate macros for ST and MT. That and the fact it doesnt bother with utility spells and abilities. But yeah if youre only concearned with the single target dps rotation, then yes it could be considered that i suppose. Anyways let me know how it did for ya!

I might be missing something but I don’t see misdirect in the macro. I might just be missing it.

OMG How bout that!?! Told you, true huntardation right here. Ok ill update the op macro to include misdirect in a moment.

Holy S@#% man!!! First off I have to thank you for sharing your work. I literally just created an account just so I could write this, lol.

I have tried every damn macro on this site for BM Hunter and thought I that my output was the best it could be since the last few ive tried all gave me about the exact same dps. That is until I tried out this very simplistic looking macro that, at first glance, didnt look like anything special. But omfg was I ever wrong. Your macro alone upped my dps on single target boss fights by almost 300,000dps !!!

WITHOUT QUESTION THIS IS SIMPLY THE BEST BM HUNTER MACRO THAT EXISTS, NOTHING ELSE EVEN COMPARES!

Does this do more dps then gweens

pretty sure every comment about this macro has answered this question by saying its THE best macro on here but try it for yourself and then you’ll know for sure.