Vengeance Fractured

Yes, actually. In both of our specs auto-attack damage plays a large role in our DPS. This is intentional (at the moment), since most of our abilities are cooldowns we needed a way to keep up DPS and threat. Our class is designed to buff auto-attack damage via Agility and Mastery.

As a tank your auto-attack damage will likely be the bulk of your DPS, about 30%. Fracture should come in at around 30% as well. The rest of your kit would fill in the gaps after that. As Havoc your auto-attacks are about 15% of your total damage, and will likely come up 2nd in your meter. Buffs will augment this a bit, of course.

Thank you for such a quick reply!
I’m glad everything is working appropriately then :slight_smile:
Nice job man!

TEST! TEEEEEEST! I’ve got a TEST for you lovelies.

dGeheaaksv5uKQywkLBrQq7Iub)Iuggk5yOYYuLNrvzAc6AsKTPQW3eY4aLZrQuTouu3JuP8pQcgik0bvv1cfrEOQsMiPQ6IsOncQ6JKkXifWjvvPvsvYlPk0mrb3uc2jQ6NKkPHIISusv6Pqnvj1vjvuBLQuJveL3kc3vG2lL)cQmyIddSyuQhtLjljxwXMvQ(mvvJwI60s1Rvv0SLYTfQDRKFdz4G0XPkA5I65KmDvUUiTDvL67QQy8IO68Gy9KkY(r24SAJNZWftgCExKxxGlj4)dxDrCTX)SAdhyAqB91NgU8DqvmRP9d6NgqNGedCzKshCOyTDuonwPDiODN23ZY)awUrh3Za3LMNkndxdAZ6ugM7X5Zdppy4atdQHlMm48Ew(HlP9)KxbqTksWb(f(As2rzsWD)9gjODsW92SCd5vauRIKVQ1ldKSJYKG7(7nsq7K8vzqFPirF9DsGGsj5aFoK0p9qEPpC3FVrcANKcD1KHqsxrc7rDKKQMksahjzWY)qcyvrIQmkTvrc7He0IK(Pib9ZIKphi6H8kaQvrYFgQjzhLjbckntIUgGem)FM2ib)37IKuqNdGlYa8KaFppqijPmyvrcyvrsH5aXOm0YivxrIdfZgzy9p7G02z8CggdDC)QFJVemod)p9kJYgUyYNVbmY0KNfQvngUaWLrEpzvhTuwTXZz1gpNH1Ca1PgptNLBijHdfZgCBKWi0gaYKdscxeSOqwBKWbt354yz8pdR5aQJKeoumBWTXi0gaYKdsYJvyjoFgVpdR5aQJKeoumBWfKK3h((ieMXhAynhqDK8y5lc2Z4lzynhqDQXZ0z5gsEHrHLc3i59GfgfTrY7blmkAJK3dwyu0gjVWOWsHgMbeckd94(zyFLmmti1va4YiR245mSMdOosseJQyg0UGKWblc2lYod7Xbct5rPSAJNZWAoG6uJNPZYnKqsEuZPBhi7Fosi5XkKRu0gjR0wZ4FgwZbuhjjIrvmRk33VnsyeAdazYBoumBWfKKhROpG9mEFgwZbuhjjIrvm7UCBJegH2aqM8MdfZgCbjb393BKG2j5RYG(sz8HgwZbuhjjIrvmdAxqsEScz94SZW4BGcF6YDD0YW4XZ0zDDqZWmLNcaxgz1gpNH1Ca1rschkMn4csYJLVOhl7mShhi6DAdqnwTD2zNHlawPG2VRBYFpRRJwws2zNzUsage Information
EX_Veng_BfA
Hold SHIFT for Sigil of Silence
Hold CTRL for Sigil of Chains (if you take it)
(Sigil of Misery is best used at range and should be on its own key)
Hold ALT for your OH SNAP, SAVE MUHSELF Firey Brand and Metamorphosis combo

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Demon Spikes

KeyPress: Sigil of Silence, Throw Glaive, Fiery Brand

Main Sequence: Soul Barrier, Infernal Strike, Immolation Aura, Soul Cleave, Shear, Spirit Bomb, Sigil of Flame

Post Macro: Metamorphosis

I just want you guys to test this one out. Use talents 1,2,1,3,?,2,3. That’s Abyssal Strike, Fallout, Flame Crash, Fracture, your choice, Spirit Bomb, Soul Barrier.

Run this macro around 50 to 30ms.

Tell me how it does. Viper and I were working all day on this and are trying to build a more optimal use of Demon Spikes and Soul Cleave while still getting large heals from Spirit Bomb.

That’s your homework. You will be quized.

So i tested the EX_VENG_BFA_TEST macro
and it’s a lot better than the pre patch one i’ve been using
More utility, more heals, more dps.

I was having trouble with my demon spikes being used too fast, both would go off at the start of a fight. Using castseqence with immolation aura where it is clicking the button has worked great in improving demon spikes coverage time.

Adjust the Inner Loop Value. If it’s too fast, up the number by 5-10 and try again.

So the test macro is now better than the OP?

Savage hold tight we’re working on something. Yes, it should be better but still be testing. We should launch something today.

Test works better than the original, good healing. Sometimes at the start though it takes a little bit to start firing off all the fancy DH green goodness. Will melee a few times before going into its main rotation.

May also just be because I have stopped in the middle of the macro and then moved onto the next mobs.

Good… Gooooood… steeples fingers

The above macro works gucci. I run it as a toggle on 50ms and its very nice.

Nice. So you will like the one Viper and I are working on. We will probably release it today after some final tweaks, so stay tuned. It’ll be in a new thread, and once it releases I’ll probably not maintain this thread as much anymore and instead point to that one.

i honestly cannot wait for the new one this one is badass but ya :wink:

could you point us into the right direction to the new thread? I would like to keep using your updated version

Everyone!

I am closing this thread. But for a good reason!

Viper and I collaborated over long hours to try to bring you the very best in DH tanking we could possibly give. A lot of work went into this new macro and it’ll be the only version that we’ll be maintaining from here on out.

Check it out here: (VIPER/ENIX) Demon Hunter Vengeance AIO - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

Thanks to everyone who stuck with me through our Vengeance-y time together. You’ll be able to catch me over in that other thread.