Viktri's (not really) One Button Macro - Dragonflight 10.2 Guardian Druid - v5 Tested and verified for 10.2

Hello just want to start off by saying i love the macro its made me enjoy the game again
my question is I was wondering how i can get it to spam more Iron Fur since im running thorns of iron im currently 2 piece will be 4 piece on reset this week so that should help with rage generation im not the best at editing macros so i figured id ask to see anyone could assist me thanks alot

I feel like the macro is using all rage as soon as Ironfur is available. The current version might be missing a Swipe or two here and there (and I am working on a new version) but Ironfur I feel is not a problem in the slightest. Maybe you mean generate more rage for more Ironfurs? If so, then hopefully I’ll have a better performing macro soon, that’s pretty much the only way we can get more rage.

1 Like

If you make some progress on this problem don’t be shy to share! From what I tested, all the things that seem to “work” are slow, cumbersome and unwieldy.

1 Like

Viktri I’d be happy to test out the new version as it is. Im not worried about spamming in between pulls anyway, I just do that manually if I need to.

I run keys at 20+ and the feedback might be helpful?

Let me know.

I will. There was a new update to gse today. I want to see if this changes anything.

Maybe one of you is smart enough to figure this out. I have the bomb trinket that has 3 bombs. I want to spread them out to pop a bomb about every 15 seconds or so using this macro. I can’t quite figure out how to do this. I just want to spread the bomb use out enough so that the trinket at least has 1 bomb available at all times. I’ve tried the block/interval route, but that didn’t work no matter how high I set the interval. I don’t have any spell that is use consistently with at least a 15 to 20 second cooldown so I could castsequence it. Sigh! :bomb:

just use it when available, holding on is a waste of dmg

is there a update with the macro with a new talent build ?

No, not yet. I am pretty sure it will be ready before 10.1.5 launches, which is July 11, but no promises. Meanwhile here is a Fel Werebear but using the purple/pink bear form colours, done in LoL/LoR/RiOT art style. Like it was a champion in League. Hope that distracts you all xD Enjoy

4 Likes

That’s pretty sweet artwork.

Have you tried using midjourney instead of the Bing AI? think Midjourney does alot better AI Art.

No, I really like how many generations I have in Bing, Microsoft gives out a ton of tokens. And at this point I am used to prompting Bing.

1 Like

ah ok. :slight_smile: I see a lot of people in my disco using MJ. and the art that comes out of it is amazing.

Banging my head up against the cast sequence blocks, if I can’t optimise it soon you will get a new version with all the other improvements but without the sequence blocks. I installed wow on my Deck so I can take it to work, if I have a moment there and some creative idea xD

The UI is a little misaligned, that’s because my computer and Deck have different resolutions, but I don’t care, I can easily edit and test my macro like that.

2 Likes

Is there a chance @Viktri of a simpiler dumbed down verison? pushign ctrl and shift hurt my hands after a few minutes of playing, or maybe im not understanding the macro properly

After fully rereading the whole thing a 3rd time it makes sense to me great macro hits dps 5k from the sim dps, great job :smiley:

1 Like

If everything works out I’ll have an even better version out soon, with more optimisation and lots of user options. If things don’t work out so well you are still gonna get some new options and features. So far many of the optimisations I tried are buggy and unreliable… I still have a hope I can utilise cast sequences, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

Hey, my main man Vikri.

I’ve been going with a lot of passive talents and basically sticking with your main macro. My defensives are off the charts. in 16’s and 17’s the healers just say “amazing tanking, rarely have to heal you”. My job is to tank and basically hitting 50k single target on bosses, and I’m fine with that. Not messing with Raze either. Trinket damage from the Beacon and bomb dispenser is a great filler.

Here is my talent build. BgGAlOfJaEu03UKI2/Mrbr1a+BAAAAAAAAAAAAQikkEyBUSSSCpQIJFKAIJIIBSSSIJSBKJOAAAAAAgIgoJAA

1 Like

If there is any chance you can name the new one ONE_BUTTON_VIKTRI_v5 that would be awesome. That weird bug where renaming it during import is annoying, but I like to keep your old “known good” one around

1 Like

Hey,

Long time admirer, first time poster.

I developed an injury which made it impossible for me to have the appropriate reaction speeds tp be able to play wow anymore, then someone recommended your macro and it has been a life saver (more then I am willing to let on here).

Because of my hands I use Q W E for movement and I have the macro set to R.

I am absolutely new to this so I have no idea where to find the info myself.

I have figured out that if I use the mouse to click the macro button then the shift ctrl alt shift+alt modifiers work, but when I am spamming R then the modifiers dont work (I assume this is intentional as from what I can see auto clickers are supposed to be used which is something that I dont really want to do now).

Is there any way I can modify the script/options to allow me to continue to use R and be able to use the modifiers?

If not then its not so bad, I have bound moonfire to G, incp roar to T and I just click surv inst manually if i need it.

Thankyou for your detailed description and the time that you have put into developing this, especially for people like me who were forced out of the game for medical reasons but are now able to return, it really does mean the most.

Thanks

TGSG

1 Like