WW monk BFA 8.1x

Update to this macro is still solid in 8.1 with little to no change.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU’RE USING THE LATEST VERSION OF GSE

d4ZbdaGEvQQxIK4Tc1RrI6XGMjsKNlQzRIFJQBkH(fr9nk5FQKDIu7fA3K2pW9uPk)LizCs0PrXqPadwvdNcDqKqFfjLJr44ijTquswQkvSyuQLtPoSspfXYKK1PsLMisWufYKPGMUIlsLk3vqxwQRtr2Okf2kkP2SkLA7QuY5qjMfv9zj13rs1iPsvtJkz0uXZKGtsK62cCnI48uPSsvkAyISnkQrbgH0cKqnQXk3frrKUcJqI77JrKeTNwN8DbVqUYd(lp4fYf8GVYd(lp4fEWxHKO906KrYL)YF5V8x(l)fsOqF710zqAbsigBO0uaPRmZcskUqBoRB7mdxZyeslWiKwGez4MhWhd5bS3XRCOZQAFy06qWxzwWIllKUcjYWnpGpgYdyVJx5qNv1(WO1HGxiKKyPePlGez4MhWhRCOZQAFy0ApKhWENqWlKujSKG0UqImCZtUPQPwHn4Jvo0zvTpmADi4T7Cp3dYdyVJSa8GxKswLjp4fjlxvLEWlsjRYKh8IuYQ0Lh8IuYQm5bViLSkDH0sqImCZd4JH8a274vo0zvTpmADi4fIcMLygPnJez4MhWhd5bS3XRCOZQAFy06qWlkyzUaliTfsKHBEaFmKhWEhVYHoRQ9HrRdbVqijvMqcL4CJuIjGzqAjiXaEEkUqBogHdsitB8gMu4WWvKqAQAQ1HzpiHkTB3Pp9MBmchKyGDxCH2CmcPfirgU5b8Xkh6SQ2hgToe8IuYQmH0virgU5b8Xkh6SQ2hgToe8IuYQ0foiHkTBgy35mgH0cKipRDDpT2bUb(yL7S2bHXg2RHH4GdoiHIMghUnsUj3rbFXEUpsKgYvKKn2NJubCLYsrDg1qQVhk32sLn2qKuCvt7rADA7B16WWvKv4GdIaUsage Information
Talents: 1/2, ?, 1/3, 2, ?, 1, 2

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Rising Sun Kick, Storm, Earth, and Fire, Fists of Fury, Blackout Kick, Chi Wave, Touch of Death, Fist of the White Tiger, Whirling Dragon Punch, Tiger Palm

This is working quite well. Thanks for a good solid macro. I did modify it by adding a mod:alt Vivify to keypress. Targeting a corpse or even a critter with the macro running will trigger the spell.

Updated OP with a slight adjustment.

Loving it so far i undeleted a 110 monk so far so good i took out ToD so not to waste on it on trash while leveling would it still work if i started a new monk

the code is in this format: d4ZbdaGEvQQxIK4Tc1RrI6XGMjsKNlQzRIFJQBkH(fr9nk5FQKDIu7fA3K2pW9uPk)LizCs0PrXqPadwvdNcDqKqFfjLJr44ijTquswQkvSyuQLtPoSspfXYKK1PsLMisWufYKPGMUIlsLk3vqxwQRtr2Okf2kkP2SkLA7QuY5qjMfv9zj13rs1iPsvtJkz0uXZKGtsK62cCnI48uPSsvkAyISnkQrbgH0cKqnQXk3frrKUcJqI77JrKeTNwN8DbVqUYd(lp4fYf8GVYd(lp4fEWxHKO906KrYL)YF5V8x(l)fsOqF710zqAbsigBO0uaPRmZcskUqBoRB7mdxZyeslWiKwGez4MhWhd5bS3
i thought it would be code? Do i need to parse the format?

no need just cut and paste that string into the addon, and it will do the rest. when you edit in the addon everything will be displayed as per the vid.

we changed to this import string method in BFA for ease, less chance of import errors, was easier for non-english versions and addon used far less memory of your PC.

At what MS do you suggest?

Hy there,

My problem is when i try to use the /gs command on my monk, it not pop up the macro windows.
Strange thing , it working on other chars.

the problem started, after i tried to import this macro.
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ww-monk-bfa-8-0x/

Please help to solve this problem.
Ty

I tried this on the training dummy with my 379 monk. At 2million dmg I was sitting around 11-12k. What ms cast would you recommend?

First of all thanks for your work.
Dont know why, but really low FOF uptime.
Even made modifer for FOF, but macro doesnt build enough chi for FOF properly and thats big loss (
Can it be tweaked somehow?
Btw, what ms you suggest? Iam had some tests on 30/50/80 and 50 performs quite well.

[quote quote=68321]Hy there,
My problem is when i try to use the /gs command on my monk, it not pop up the macro windows. Strange thing , it working on other chars.
the problem started, after i tried to import this macro. https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ww-monk-bfa-8-0x/
Please help to solve this problem. Ty[/quote]

Hmm possibly corrupted import, remove the mnk macros and Ty again,

All my macros I run at 50ms, curious as to what is your chi issue as you see in my video I have it for days, the red box in the chi weak aura tells me I overcapp chi every now and then

JoHn, Game in Brazil with ms 170

What is the best option for me?

I need macro with 1 button.

[quote quote=68367]JoHn, Game in Brazil with ms 170
What is the best option for me?
I need macro with 1 button.[/quote]

ok first by ms speed I’m referring to how fast i fire macro, not game latency.

one button is fine with this macro the mods are optional. if you are in fact firing the macro at 170ms
the best bet is to find a way to fire the macro at 50ms speed and leave it as it is

I need to learn how to change MS

super macro

took tod out because it’s too situational and i didn’t want it bursting on trash.

opening is falling a bit short, sustain is decent but not the best.
not having any problems with chi.

going to look at it a bit more later to see what changes can be made for a different outcome and hopefully squeeze more dps out… but it looks good.

It seems to be working fine but I clip my Fists when it activates, anyone else seeing this?

if you have on use trinkets auto firing may cause this

The macro tests I’ve ran is saying I’m breaking hit combo and missing casts on wowanalyzer. Like on one fight - 23/60 RSK and 14/23 WDP. I ran these at the suggested 50ms - is there something I’m doing wrong by just letting it run?

Ilevel 230 15k dps^^
brust 25k!!!
O_O´