Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [11.02.2023 ] YouTube

Beast Mastery Hunter Stats

• Agility is your primary stat. Agility increases your attack power and damage done on abilities.

• Weapon DPS increases the damage done by your weapon and abilities which scale off weapon damage, which will be most of your abilities. This stat will generally mean that increasing the item level of your weapon is highly impactful.

For secondary stats, the Beast Mastery Hunter has the following:

• Critical Strike: In addition to extra damage, crit also interacts with the Wild Call mechanic, which resets your Barbed Shot cooldown. It also works with the Piercing Fangs and Improved Kill Shot talents. All of your pets inherit your crit chance.

• Haste: Haste increases your passive focus regeneration and reduces the cooldown of Barbed Shot and Kill Command. It also increases your auto attack speed (which means more Wild Call procs). Finally, Haste reduces the global cooldown time. The more Haste you have, the smoother the rotation will be. All of your pets inherit your Haste for their attack speed.

• Mastery: A simple damage increase to all of your pets (including talents that summon any kind of beast, like A Murder of Crows and Dire Beast). This also includes AoE damage that comes from your pets such as Stomp and Beast Cleave.

Just have a look on raiderio mate and see what there stacking, I don’t see any of them even trying for haste. Some of the guys at the top are around 18% haste but up 58% mastery / 40% crit and there pushing 22 keys.

1 Like

Really nice macro indeed, and nice uptime on barbed shot aswell - nice work! cheers.

1 Like

Hey @Zerzerg is there a specific reason you don’t use Dire Beast? Just curious. I haven’t used GSE but I am going to be trying out your macro and spec.

Thanks for putting in all this work.

I should have set in the AoE macro. I find that it allows for more dps on the bosses, with Raidbots stating it is a net dps gain.

Now I just need to figure out how to tweak the macro.

@Zerzerg what kind of changes would need to be made to fine tune a macro to work better with my character?

@driaken

what MS did you run it at?

seems to me that Multi-Shot fires on it’s own without the alt key, Am I missing something?

1 Like

@Zerzerg Great macro best I’ve used. Question, could I take out the intimidation talent and replace it with misdirect and it would still work good? I pull to much threat and I’m in mostly raids and pugs and lrf’s.

THis is good, but I still cannot get better dps Than GPau’s macro. :confused:

1 Like

use guaps talents with this macro at 150 ms it slaps

1 Like

What’s the uptime of Barbed Shot 3stack with this macro?

Test it on a Training Dummy. We can’t control you character and every macro will perform differently for each user.

I specifically wanted to know about what uptime people or the author is getting on 3stack barbed, because no matter how I set up hunter bm macro, having 3 stack uptime is the hardest part to fine tune, so i was curious about the results of that specific aspect.

As always: Sometimes. Just sometimes Blizzard wants you to play the game instead of a macro.

if you’re having a hard time keeping up the stacks using a macro (probably intended) put BS on a separate key and use:

Azortharion’s Barbed Shot Helper (Dragonflight)

https://wago.io/Vy_cmLXaz

1 Like

yup, i have a tracker, while pressing the macro, if it has not gone off, i tend to manually refresh. not often but always good to have a few of those manually refreshs. losing the uptime on BS can hurt. keeping stacks up is harder, but im just concerned about not letting BS fall off. ever.

For some reason, Kill Shot from KeyRelease is not firing, seems weird, I thought it means it just queues Kill Shot after every action, no?

I personally keep one in my macros and also on a separate button and it shouldn’t cue up unless the mob is at -20% health.

1 Like

When target is below 20% it still is not firing, at all when only kept in KeyPress variable. I remember it used to work just fine like that in SL.

That’s one why I keep mine on a separate button for one of them times it doesn’t fire off. But then I’m not moronic and always run my macros at 250 ms.