FURY BETA 8.1X

Home/Classes/Warriors/Fury/8.0.x/FURY BETA 8.1X

Forums Forums Classes Warriors Fury 8.0.x FURY BETA 8.1X

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

8.1 UPDATE now ive leveled my warrior I am using below. I think not much has changed from the alpha build TBH
    but anyway.
    What is there is Whirlwind on a modifier? now in AoE situations now or 2+ targets you only need to whirlwind every 4th-5th global.

During testing i tried waving it into the macro but this netted a dps loss compared to when i just manually applied as needed.

what you can do is edit the castsequence line in the macro and add it in before Bloodthirst this should be ok if lazy but i think its better to tap the mod when needed.

To assist i recommend using the Hero rotation addon or a WA and hit WW when it tells you too.

daulcaalbr)sGHjvDmqltrpdOMgaxtszBQQ8njvJdvoNGQ1jiDqvrleLEOeyIckxePuBuc1iLeDsaTsuv5LsPMPQKBkv2Pq)evvnuvHJkiSuuLNcnvL6QsqBvI0zLOSwuv8wvLURQI9s(ReXGv4WiwSeYJP0Kvv1LvzZscFwIQrJuCAK8AvPMTuCBKQDlYVf1WLsoUKulhfpNIPt11bY2rk58sswpQkTFLSGARiu4RN8PSIlKxz4wXP2cR8AAju4M0Cj3iCcNt4CkmSRccOgxrOqS1zbgMI1Nc7iwMCPhJHkNmARiuBfHcdSeJVgqoaG)vxXPWalX4MRAqxYERXemhhmKRbxTjhNIGfgyjgFnQbUNtracdSeJVgW6WWvSMWalX4RbyaaMCk(tyGLy81ac5677f(kNB9IIoLlSMWhzJ3rSmzTLlSYJ8xScJN9TyfYEnUyfYJkvouSclitViIlwH8OsLpfRW2xv8UMJyoTLlCZqLEF(uScr)AvmOK1PYjH4vnOl5uKgHTVQEWCgJ2kcfgyjgFn(sp)pudnuv4Fwdy49aGqfNcdSeJVgFPN)hkPX)SgqoaG)vxUWhmxhXYK1wrOWalX4RX3u2MPxeX)SgW(E5c3muP3NdfRC5cFcYPjZiKFzAsRr358viqBojeyS0s6aIfusikK24gi)JDp51wyhjbI0am5hdTUKtLtIvUCjaLAZYFURYST
    Talents 2122122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Charge

KeyPress: Whirlwind, Rampage

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Dragon Roar, Raging Blow, Rampage

Mike
    First Sergeant
    Deusvox <The Evil Council> of Shattered Hand -US Level 113 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

Hey John,
    So we just copy and paste this string into the import now?

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Yup.

Mike
    First Sergeant
    Deusvox <The Evil Council> of Shattered Hand -US Level 113 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

ty:D

walt
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Where is new gse download

Rob Thoth
    Grunt

Thanks for this!

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

just note that this will not be optimal anymore due to the practical overhaul of the spec

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Update to fit better with current changes

deKhcaalbXVePHPchd0Ya8minnGCnbLTrrQVPqJdLoNa16ei3JIkhufzHO4HcLMOqLlsrPnkImsrOtQQALcGxQIAMuuCtfStP8tkcdvQQJsr0sbQNImvv6QcrBve1zfQATuu1Bfb3vOyVK)kKAWI6WqTybPhtPjRk6YkTzHKplOA0QsonfETQWSLk3wQYUL43kA4QsDCb0YH45OA6uDDvLTtrY5fcRxaA)sAb1vnOiZCY8XNuKGJNUQbOROe3U3IeDXDBX5IqHOquiQO42OWFDUAqrdylYm5fHBmlCDvdQRAqrPwm3Rz4imy1aeLAXCNVb(Tf7wZ1mYYx3C2zVqXEnxZaOSSWqQz2WayzdPMHhhq0d1qfLAXCVMbgbnIYQgirPwm3RzuqGayvlmrPwm3Rza2JXrarxeJYJ1HIruIl(Pye1w7dXiIz7CXicSrjCOyef7SxOyxmIaBuchqmIoVraE7wmF1vUOZBe9rwoxx1GIsTyUxZj0B(mi(lJO8yQzyWhGGq1aeLAXCVMtO38zq4opMAgYcc10JYfDrmkpwhqmIiFFN0xX6gZIiAd8BlUbUtuFKDaBrM6QguuQfZ9AgECixu)j3hWwKPUYLlx0Pp)1eruaMVk18W6bue9ET)XP2iGOF7Si6VLC0d)uSrBYinlD)nrB4e4ZIgWLpC3FXxetTf3yweJC5saLAZYFURYST
    Talents 3131313

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Charge

KeyPress: Whirlwind, Rampage

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Raging Blow, Victory Rush, Siegebreaker, Bloodthirst, Furious Slash, Ancestral Call

Clarence James
    Grunt
    Rhazzah <Dorchadas Marfach> of Ghostlands -US Level 120 Tauren Warrior

Recent Activity

So this just ended up being a bunch of numbers after “/cast” and “/castsequence” and not doing anything once I imported it (and yeah, I grabbed the latest version of GSE).

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

so when switching to GSe ver 12, delete old GSE and the GSE file in the WTF folder then install the latest GSE, and import and they should work fine

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.