UPDATED: Affliction Warlock - GS Macro / WeakAura HUD System - Legion v7.3.5

Home/Classes/Warlocks/Archive (Old Patches)/7.3.x - Affliction/UPDATED: Affliction Warlock - GS Macro / WeakAura HUD System - Legion v7.3.5

Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Affliction UPDATED: Affliction Warlock - GS Macro / WeakAura HUD System - Legion v7.3.5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)
    Sethadon <Purebred Donkeys> of Shattered Hand -US Level 120 Draenei Priest

Recent Activity

** UPDATED (22-APR-2018) **
    ———————————————————————————————-
    modified Aff_Warlock_BTN1 macro
    ———————————————————————————————-

Hey everybody,

Try this set of macros and weakauras and lemme know what you think.
    Your feedback is much appreciated.

VIDEO:

MACROS:

• DOTS:
    • REAP SOUL & DRAIN SOUL:
    • PETS:

WEAKAURAS:

Affliction Warlock HUD

The WeakAuras can be found at Wago.io –> https://wago.io/B13mM1AKf

FONT:

The font I use for most of my WeakAuras is called: Neuropol

You can download it for free (and donate – optional) here:

https://www.dafont.com/search.php?text=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789&q=neuropol

If you build it, they will come.

Solan1
    Grunt

This is interesting, but how is it used together, manually I would imagine without the use of like AHK or macro software, correct?

Sethadon
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Recent Activity

This is interesting, but how is it used together, manually I would imagine without the use of like AHK or macro software, correct?

Yeah, I do not use AHK. But I’m sure it can be configured to work with that program. I have had people convert my other macro sets to work with AHK. Unfortunately, I do not know how that is done.

jamesfc3
    Grunt

Button 1 never casts ua for me.. how do I fix that?

Matthew Brewer
    First Sergeant

Are you holding CTRL and have shards?

The only issues I’m having is when I spam BTN3, I occasionally do the “pet” emote. Also, even though it’s in the macro to enable when not in a group, seethe never puts on autocast.

jamesfc3
    Grunt

The only issues I’m having is when I spam BTN3, I occasionally do the “pet” emote. Also, even though it’s in the macro to enable when not in a group, seethe never puts on autocast.

No, Im not holding CTRL. Thats why I guess… So ya, Now I gotta figure our how to remove that and make it work.I dont want to have to hold ctrl.

Sethadon
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Recent Activity

I have confirmed that the intermittent “pet” emote action does happen. Which is weird, given that I have not coded any emotes into the macro. I will look into this and see if I can fix it.

As well, I can confirm that many of the petautocast toggles do not do what they are supposed to do. I will dig deeper into this and see if I can find a solution.

Thanks for the feedback. ????

Matthew Brewer
    First Sergeant

There’s something else I noticed while questing in Argus. It sometimes takes a few presses to reapply Phantom Singularity when the WA pops up. This may be just the limitations of GSE. It could be resolved by adding the ability to it’s own /cast line with the mod: shift argument but that would be another modifier key you’d have to press.

Sethadon
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Recent Activity

There’s something else I noticed while questing in Argus. It sometimes takes a few presses to reapply Phantom Singularity when the WA pops up. This may be just the limitations of GSE.

I have noticed this too, which is strange considering that this is a Priority-type macro with Phantom Singularity at the top of the priority list.

Perhaps @timothy-minahan could shed some light on why this might be happening.

Dan Hobbs
    Grunt

Just tried it. love it. And the WA is just so clear to use.. Kudos Sir!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Affliction’ is closed to new topics and replies.