***NEW 2 Button Brutal Slash Macros – "Scratch and Claw"***

Home/Classes/Druids/Feral/7.3.x/***NEW 2 Button Brutal Slash Macros – "Scratch and Claw"***

Forums Forums Classes Druids Feral 7.3.x ***NEW 2 Button Brutal Slash Macros – "Scratch and Claw"***

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant

New and Improved Macros (at least for me.) “Scratch” and “Claw” are based on “Purr” and “Roar” from my previous post. This new two button set keeps Brutal Slash as the top priority attack, uses Regrowth without switching out of cat form for survivability and improves DPS.

“Scratch” is a Combo Point builder and “Claw” is a Combo Point burner. I prefer two because it assures that you hit your finishing move with a full five combo points.

The talents are set at 2#1#221 (I usually use 2212221.) I’m geared pretty well (current ilvl is 965.)

The first, “Scratch,” builds combo points. If I’m trying for big AEO, I just attack with Thrash.

When you reach five combo points, attack with second macro, “Claw.” If it’s a long fight, I usually just spam Rip instead of using “Claw.”

SCRATCH

And CLAW

Ronaltier
    Scout

Thank you very much for posting this update macros are exactly what I was looking for, less complexity great DPS. Works for me 952 Feral.

Gerben Offerman
    Grunt

heey Spinnaker,

great macro, you made me appreciate feral as i never understood how to play one and now im topping charts :P. one minor problem though. sometimes when i press the combo point spender i shift into bearform for some weird reason. any idea what can cause this?

Krylon
    Scout

love the Macro and was wondering if by any chance you can make one with Moonfire (Lunar Inspiration) talented as some fights in Ant that talent is best on ST boss.

thanks and again thank you sooo much for sharing!

Max Gromov
    Grunt

love the Macro and was wondering if by any chance you can make one with Moonfire (Lunar Inspiration) talented as some fights in Ant that talent is best on ST boss.
    thanks and again thank you sooo much for sharing!

Gerben Offerman
    Grunt

heey there Spinnaker,

i dont want to sound pushy because im sure you have other and probably better things to do at the moment. but it is really frustrating that the “Claw” macro for what ever reason shifts me into bear form. as i said i appreciate the work put into this and because of you ive found new love for Feral, but the sudden shift to bear form when trying to spend my combo points is starting to reach bloodboiling levels πŸ˜›

i hope you dont feel offended in any way by my message, thats is not my intention. my apologies if you are.

regards

Spinnaker
    Sergeant

heey there Spinnaker,
    i dont want to sound pushy because im sure you have other and probably better things to do at the moment. but it is really frustrating that the β€œClaw” macro for what ever reason shifts me into bear form. as i said i appreciate the work put into this and because of you ive found new love for Feral, but the sudden shift to bear form when trying to spend my combo points is starting to reach bloodboiling levels πŸ˜›
    i hope you dont feel offended in any way by my message, thats is not my intention. my apologies if you are.
    regards

I found that the Spec ID listed in Claw was for Balance. Not sure how that would put you in bear form, but that’s the only thing that didn’t look right to me. I’ve changed it to Feral.

Also, maybe it’s a matter of talents. The talents listed in the description and macro are 2#1#221. My exact talents are 2212221. Maybe that makes a difference.

Gerben Offerman
    Grunt

heey,

thanks for the reply. i have the very same talents only using Wild Charge and switching between Mighty bash and mass Entanglement depending on the fight. i’ll test your updated macro with my talent setup to see if the problem is on my end and get back to you again with results πŸ™‚

regards

Gerben Offerman
    Grunt

heey,

so after some testing i still shift into bear form on occassion. i will try it with your talent setup and see if that makes any difference.

regards

Gerben Offerman
    Grunt

heeey,

i did some testing with the 2212221 build and i still shift to bear form on occassion.

regards

edit: i found the problem! for some weird reason, while in combat and spamming the “Scratch” macro my action bar shifsts to my stealth bar, and on my stealth bar bear form is placed where “Claw” is placed when not in stealth. dont know how this happens, but ill have to move bear form to make sure i dont shift and just continue my dps. πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.