Affliction warlock 8.01

I am not thinking in adding any modification to the macro since its working fine, if you are still having hanging issues is because you arent following the instructions for the macro in the video.

Since the creator is unwilling to help in any way beyond droning on repetitively that itā€™s working fine (even though nearly a dozen posts on this thread of not much more than that prove beyond reason that it is not), I suggest to the many people having an issue with this macro go try DM_Steel Affliction BfA - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

I imported and ran it great - 2.4k dps at iL 213. Happy gaming!

easier to blame the macro creator and the macro then following instructions.

Watch the video the macro creator made and do as he says in the video before making statements like this. He tells you exactly what you need to do to make this work.

if it works for you greatā€¦ if not and you cant get it to after tryingā€¦for whatever reasonā€¦move onā€¦ there are other great macros out there you can tryā€¦ no reason to get into a drama ring about it. thats not what these forums are about.

So this is a strange one, I just tried using the Shift key as a modifier and I find that while running the macro (which I have on key4 on my bar1, it opens up bar4 (which is one of the right side bars) and cast the spell in position 4 (because I have key4 pressed), Which happens to be Creat Soulwell, lol.

I tried LSHIFT RSHIFT, donā€™t matter, it brings in the bar 4 or 2 or 3 which ever key I have pressed at time. So its being used as a modifier by Blizz, I just cant find where its at.

I have searched for the key bind to no avail, anyone have any ideas as to where this might be coming from, clearly shift-# rotates the bottom bar (1-2 and than the side bars 2-4) but I just cant find where its at!

-OK I found it!
Its tab Action Bar, scroll to bottom and there are 6 SHIFT-1 (-6) actions called Action Page 1-6

did you watch the video? i guess not, by default wow bindkeys to your bars to shift+1, shift+2, shift+3,ā€¦
you need to unbind those first, also make sure you unbind alt+1 and ctrl+1

As rule I donā€™t like to use modifiers but since I got X-Mouse Button Control, I thought Iā€™d give it a try, so I assigned ALT and SHIFT to the left/right wheel buttons. Thats when I discovered the SHIFT-# bar transition.

So, that is actually a nice way to bring in those bars down to my assigned row but I donā€™t need that anyway.

All in all, I cast the ALT/SHIT spells with one of my other 3 fingers, no fuss no muss. Have to do a little work :wink:

The script looks correct, but I canā€™t get it to cast Unstable affliction, and I cannot get it to reapply Curr/Agony and SL after the initial targeting.

This has the potential to get to my 10-15K raid level when I have sorted out the strange missing UA. with this one Iā€™m only on 3-4k

i honestly tried it , but it says above my head when im using it that im to high level for that spell cast, is that because of the gse update? i had problem with my mages spells as well, and never had a problem before i updated gse

I am trying to setup my Afflic Lock for raiding and was looking at this macroā€¦however, your video is no longer available so I have no idea what you discussed.

Also, it seems its from late last year and its already March 2019ā€¦with so many changes made these days I was wondering if this setup is even viable any longer? I canā€™t get it to work no matter what I try.