Asbobunny 8.3 BM Macro V3!

It already says that.

Oh okay iā€™ve never really used simcraft so thats all new to me. i changed the settings as you suggested and it sims out a lot closer to my current dps. sims at 27k and i pull a consistant 22-23k which i believe is acceptable for a macro or is that still sort of low?

You have Aspect as the talent of choice - Iā€™m speaking about an AC/KC build which uses Killer Cobraā€¦ Not quite the same :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s pretty close - you may be able to tweak here and there and get closer but anything around 85% and above is pretty good.

I have only just resubbed last night. So let me get a feel for 8.3 and I will follow soon with an update. Please be patient. Also thank you for your comments and feedback so far to this macro. Any questions or suggestions you want me to work on in the next macro update post them below and I will try my best.

4 Likes

hi guys, i am back with my hunter to 8.3 and i am completly new to wow lazy macros. :smiley:

I have 2 Questions i cant play the ā€œdance buildā€ because i lack gear. Wich Build should i use and wich macro?

i would love to try this, it reminds me of burning crusade :smiley:

1 Like

OK, Iā€™ve searched all over and not found what ā€œa very high Critical Strike Ratingā€ meansā€¦

Hey and thanks for taking the time and posting. Please try out Elfyau 8.2 macro is your starting out on a hunter. im sure this will work very well for you.

This means that your characters critical strike % should be 40% or more. Thanks for taking the time and posting.

Just to let you guys know i have updated the first post with a updated version of my macro for 8.3 so far. I will be working on this even more as the patch goes on. But for now at least you will have something to use till i tweak it more as i get more gear.

2 Likes

Iā€™m confused.

The new macro shows 1213211 talents which seems consistent with the first few versions, but not 3, 4, 5 which have not been assigned.

i think its because you didnt delete the old macro. you have added the new 1 to it. the macro should only have 3 tabs. all i can say is delete them both and import them again. hope this helps.

You are correct! Deleted first and got everything clean :wink:

Hi, macro looks great, but i got a problem. i can use your aoe macro but if i want to click the bm st macro nothing really happens. anyone got an idea? would be nice :slight_smile:

Delete first and get everything clean, then import the new versions.

i did and it doenst work :frowning: i cant figure out why. everything else works just fine, on BMSOLO doesnt work.

Updating GSE fixed all my problems.

1 Like

New updated Macro in OP?

Thank you for your work, great macro! A couple of suggestions that you can change or not. I made sure the spells with cooldowns are only used in combat:
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild
I also removed the ā€œWake Upā€ cause for me it seemed to burn a GCD when not needed

1 Like

Question , what kind of DPS drop would you expect with this macro if you do not have the Dance of death traits ?