Asbobunny 8.3 BM Macro V3!

As for pet not being revived I get this too. I just have mend pet on a separate button. Not a big deal.

With aoe it does go on to say if more targets then just use multi shot. Iā€™m sure it says that.

Look guys. I will have a play and see what can be done. But please remember a macro isnā€™t going to play your hunter at 100% perfection.

1 Like

Nah, spamming Multishot without the azerite piece for it, is a dmg-loss @ AOE.

I got the azerite piece maybe thatā€™s why I get good results.

Well I tend to agree with Asb here - Iā€™ve tested multiple times using his method and then just using multi every 4 seconds and Asbā€™s macro always wins out. Every single time.

1 Like

I would like to import, but donā€™t work.
Macro unable to be imported

love the macro but for some odd reason with WM, fighting normal mobs, on it uses default 3 which fires concussion shot. any reason why?

Gse thinks your doing pvp when you got warmode on. Open gse edit macro on first page look for pvp and set it to 1

1 Like

Hello and thank you for the work. I can not exceed the 30k dps in mono I do not know why (with 450ilvl not really opti stat), is this normal, is there a concern, or I did not understand the maccro? this is a first for me with gs, thank you in advance for your understanding and am sorry for my english.

So Iā€™ve read all the comments and I realized I may have a problem. Iā€™m doing pretty low DPS.

Ilvl 442, 3 DoD. Flame Rank 4 as major, 30% crit unbuffed, recommended talents. and Iā€™m doing 24-26 k in open world on avg.

Patchwerk says 44k if I recall correctly but Iā€™m not sure if it was raid buffed or not. I also didnā€™t check on dummy.

But even with 30% Crit, is there anything else I could miss? I mean 24-26 k is very low compared to the numbers Iā€™ve seen here at around that ilvl.

Just to add that Iā€™m very new to Wow. Only started 3 weeks ago so maybe Iā€™m missing something obvious

@benica open world is a hard place to compare your dps with. Most of the time the enemy dies too fast and you dont have time to ramp up damage. If you want a real test, SIM yourself on Target Dummy 5 mins (no buffs) and then try to attack a Target dummy for 5 mins with your CDs and all active. This will give you a better picture of the difference between sim and play.

That makes sense. As I had tops at 40-50k and all the buffs wasted as mobs die too quickly until I get to the next pack of mobs. Even so I had uptime of 45 % for 3 Frenzy.

Iā€™ll do a dummy test and report back

I have 41% crit unbuffed and i can do steady 53-55k dps with my 458ilvl hunter.
Traits 3x DoD 1x primal.

And u wont run Flame as Major, i have worldvein Major, minor Iris, conflict, breath

2 Likes

Do you do this DPS on dummy?

RaidDummy 46-48k dps, raid Medium movememt 53-55k dps

There is plenty of gear with the Dance of Death talent. For the current patch the high ilvl pieces that have it come from the raid and titan residum vendor. This macro is one of the best here and there are tons of variables with the corruption and essence system that a macro can not account for so please keep that in mind. My best advice is to always sim your toon and use your best judgement to what works for you.

1 Like

Is this on an actual dummy or through Raidbots / Simulationcraft / mr.robot?

I ask because the numbers seem to me to be backwardsā€¦the fight on a raid dummy static should be higher than the one with movement so either

A) you got them backwards
B) you simmed with Mr Robot, which btw is seriously broken atm
C) are handing us a line of crapola

I personally would like to see those numbers linked / screenshotted or at the very least a link to your toons armory

exactly what i did. thx for the follow up. great macro

I sim with Raidbots and it usually comes out lower than what I actually do in raids. A typical sim on the target dummies is done with no buffs or pots. I sim at 58k on target dummies on raidbots and when I actually run a test on the dummies I end around 56k. If you run a Patchwerk sim youā€™ll find your numbers much higher - I sim at 74k there.