Asbobunny 8.3 BM Macro V3!

Hello. How can i stop the macro using my trinkets?

The macro settings doesnt help, it just resets when i save and go out

On the right side when editing the macro there is a pane. Just uncheck the trinkets and thatā€™s it. I think they are always on by default

Yes i have tried, but they just reset and goes on when i save and exit

If you look on the first tab it gives the version numbers and what they apply to: Raid, Party, Mythic+ etc.

Great macro. Iā€™ve been using vision of perfection instead of flame and its been working great. I am able to pull 87% parses with it with horrible itemization and bad corruption. About 89.4% of my sim but thats with using a lot of healing cdā€™s and cd reduction wasted on turtle and exhileration.

The AOE macro in particular is nice with 3x DoD, 2x PI, and 1x RR Iā€™m able to pull 70k - 300k depending on how big the pull is.

Iā€™m using the version that uses the nested cobra shot macro. it seems to really help with casting cobra shot not being casted if its not needed for a cdā€™ reduction. I might have to adjust the pause a bit as there were still 14 casts wasted but that is far better then any other macro Iā€™ve tried.

Do u use Vision as Major?

Yeah for more Aspect of the wild. With the cd reduction from the bow and 2 PI as well it gets pretty nutty.

10 casts with a 47% up time on hive. 6 casts with a 35% up time on the dog.

So I finally figured out how to sim essences on raidbots and it looks like I should be using flame so Iā€™ll give that a shot tonight.

Which essences do u use in minor slots?

Focus, Breath and unbound but thats because I donā€™t have a whole lot of essences unlocked. Just simmed with flames and I should pull 64k which is a huge increase. Messed around on the dummies and was about 102% of sims on average.

Iā€™ll let you know how it does in the raid tonight. Raden is probably the closest patchwork fight I have yet to do this week.

right now iā€™m having problems with all the macros, i donā€™t know what may depend on if itā€™s addon update or something else. my dps is low, iā€™m high as gear and statistics so i donā€™t know how to fix the problem.

2 Likes

Same here. Stopped twinking with my hunt @ this point :frowning:

How did you determine the optimal ms to run it at? I am not sure if thatā€™s the reason my logs are bad, or if Iā€™m doing something wrong with using the macro. WowAnayzer website seems to think Iā€™m doing alot wrong :sweat_smile:

10ms either over or below your Home ms is would be optimalā€¦youā€™ll have to run 5 min practice dummies to find the right one.

1 Like

whats your ilvl deranged?..after a certian point, your essences will change drasticallyā€¦and yours are still in cookie cutter mode for lower ilvls.

Hi I just wanted to say I have been using the macros on my x3 BM hunters with my Disc Priest leading and a Boomkin - it all works perfectly and I have been running levelling dungeons (now lvl 61).

I really appreciate it, so thank you :slight_smile:

Thatā€™ll be why then! I had it set at 80ms when my local and world ms are 30 :roll_eyes: thanks for the reply

P.s will the wrong ms be the reason my barbed shots uptime have been bad?

459 for single target but I lost out on 2 primal instincts to achieve it. My aoe fight set is 455.

What essences I have are all over the place which is why simming is a bit weird for me.
blood of the enemy is still rank 0. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll ever get this one done.
conflict and strife is rank 1. I got to 700 rating last week so I might be able to get rank 2 this week but rank 3 is still a long ways off.
I do have rank 3 world vein essence but no one else in my raid uses it and I find for a lot of fights I have to move to much to make use of it.
Both breath of the dying and condensed life force are rank 2.

I have yet to find a macro that can keep good up time on barbed shot until you reach the point were you have enough procs to basically spam it. If you have low crit/haste it can result in less barbed shot procs. The Bow from skit can also help with reducing the cd on barbed shot.

There might be a way by nesting the macro and setting a pause to say 5 sec. The problem I foresee is that you would waste procs by not casting them and if the macro goes to the next spell instead of barbed shot you wonā€™t be able to cast it again until the 10 sec mark. You would have to find the sweet spot that works for your gear and ms settings and it wouldnā€™t work as well for anyone else.

I have 30 world ms and set AHK to 70 ms with the macro settings also at 70ms.

This thread has a lot of information on nesting the pause wait features.

1 Like

I promised to post some logs so other can see what it looks like and here they are.

Iā€™m not sure what sim to run for Ra-den as its both adds that are cleave and arenā€™t and its heavy movement. So I did a quick sim on a light movement fight. Which is probably generous.

Not much to say so here is the link to the log.

It looks like Iā€™ll need to work on two things here. First is adjusting the pause to get less wasted cobra strikes. I might increase it to 1.3 to 1.5. The second is that I may need a separate macro for an opener because if I hero on pull aspect of the wild is wasted. Iā€™m already energy capped and I just canā€™t seem to spend it fast enough.

Where do you see the Checklist option in your last image? It looks like Raidbot but I canā€™t seem to find it