Asbobunny 8.3 BM Macro V3!

Hi. I am pretty sure u have to type /use Blood Fury, not /cast. Test it and see if it helps.
Best Regards

Would the AoE Macro work if you had it bound to mousewheel up and down to be able to spam it or would this net worse performance then binding it to a regular key on the keyboard?

I used to use the mouse wheel for all these macros Iā€™ve used before I got a razer.

maybe do mouse down bound to key 1 and mouse up bound to key 2. It would feel weird for me but I bet it works

Aso, when you say " !! I USE FLAME AS MAJOR ESSENCE !!" Do you mean use Crucible of Flame in the heart pendant?

Nope it is /cast Blood Fury. Blood Fury was never the problem.

Thanks for the response. That did not work either. That was the main reason I changed it to /use Worldvein Resonance.

I know results will vary, but what is the average Damage? From what it sounds like

Blockquote 46.5k dps but i do 53k dps on dummy 5min

Is a lot of damage to some. I am averaging high 60ā€™s low 70ā€™s Single target. at 30ms

Hello, the heart essence has not been triggered since Wednesday. What can that be?

Anyone running this with visons are Major?

I am and its running fine

me too. and doing about what i sim for.

Hello Asbo! Thank you for your hard work!

Iā€™m wondering if I need to cast the Crucible of Flame manually while using your macro?

Hey fellow 1 button pushersā€¦ok, at a bit of a lossā€¦I am 100% convinced its something I am doing.

Just ran a +16 Mech Junkyard and had another hunter in the groupā€¦

Rough stats when we finished: I did die 3 times to his zero
He - 150+MM total dmg, 90kdps, ilvl 479
Me - 80+MM total dmg, 55kdps, ilvl 474

Now, I ran both of us on raidbots dps quick sim, target dummy, 5 mins and MY sim was actually a few hundred dps HIGHER than hisā€¦ :confused:

His: Raidbots
Mine: Raidbots

So in theory we should be pretty close on dps in dungeon, but he destroyed me

I use currents pot, food and runeā€¦I dont prepot bossesā€¦I basically just ā€œautoclickā€ via my logitech gaming mouse ST macro, then swap to AOE macro when 3+ mobsā€¦

No idea why I am so much further behind then someone like this guyā€¦his pets were double my pets dmgā€¦so that is not on meā€¦stats I guess?

Any help would be awesomeā€¦let me know if I can post something that would help alsoā€¦I can post it.

Thanks!!!

Couple Things: (this macro parsed 87% comparatively to my hunterā€™s SIM btw)

You were running ā€œWorldvein Resonanceā€ as your Major meanwhile he was rocking ā€œVision of Perfectionā€

So that alone would amount to incredible amounts of DPS loss in any AOE packs where their Aspect of the Wild proccā€™ed (which prolly happened a shit TON)

Secondly did you look at your DETAILS damage meter to compare the damage they did compared to yours ? That alone would prolly tell you whyā€¦

Example:

You would be able to see how many times he casted or used the ability like Multi-Shot (which is prolly the reason he/she out DPSā€™d ya)

1 Like

First, thank you :slight_smile: I swapped to VOP, already doing 12-15k betterā€¦ill run a few more and see on the detailsā€¦

I did look at the overall dps of claw/cleave and he was 2x me (in details)ā€¦what would be cause of that since its pet dmg?

He used Multi-Shot more or got more ā€˜cleavesā€™ by targeting mobs grouped up prolly

1 Like

Asbobunny can you take a look at this i think some one is stealing you macro and credit for it

U dont need cof as major

use vop and bod / boe / eof as minor.

Dont use an essence cause the macro uses it, use the correct ones.

use what essences have been working for you then just change the macro to " /use Heart Essence " that way it uses whatever essence you have