BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR M+

This is what the macro looks like for me, I copied the latest from Blade here in Theard and yes that came out of it.

Add nomod to the Soul Cleaves and then press a mod key when you want to stop casting soul cleave that is spending your fury until fel devastation casts, i.e.

/cast [nochanneling,combat] Fracture
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Demon Spikes
/cast [nochanneling,combat,nomod] Soul Cleave
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Immolation Aura
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Fel Devastation
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Fracture
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Fiery Brand
/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,nomod] Soul Cleave, Soul Cleave

thankyou mate ! will try this should also work for my dk when i want to pool runic power

No worries, I’d also remove the combat modifier off Fracture as if you are in melee range you are going to be in combat unless mob is CC’ed as you are running past still pressing your button.

Hmm if I press any mod key all it does is pauses the whole macro so by default I wont build fury

That’s weird, its the technique I use in my macro Vengeance macro I'm using in Mythic+ updated 03-May-2021 - #13 by phil-f and it works fine.

Just a thought, are you pressing the mod key with the macro key together?

1 Like

YOU SEE OMG UR NOT A REAL DH xD

AS A MATTER OF FACT HOW DO ANY OF U DH SEE ANYTHING??

All i see is Vengeance

-BladePro >:^)

This macro is not for tank. Could u repost your updated macro pls?

yes im pressing the mod key whilst the macro is repeating

Make sure you dont have wow already keybinding the alt/ctrl/shift plus your macro key to anything else. If you are using AHK make sure it is passing the alt/ctrl/shift key through (hint use {blind}).

Its working now , stupid me didnt realise i couldnt have an ability on mod at the same time

Why 9 versions and what does each version do or what are they for?

Anyway to get it to stop it skipping over fel devastation? Even when I have enough fury it seems to skip over it a lot of the time, changing speed doesn’t seem to help

Hey @BladePro – I’d like to add sigil of flame to this macro. Where would you recommend it?

1 Like

Sorry everybody i was gone due to having died in game got turned into Vampire DH by my Stepsis… :shushing_face:

:vampire: :drop_of_blood:

IM VENHTYR DH TANK NOW and i love it thus far high af dmg and i got a special VAMPIRE DH BUILD THAT PUMPS IN KEYS!!

this is BladePro and i am still ded inside but i pump so it is what it is blame my stepsis LOL

jokes aside yes DH Tank HUGE SUCC Venthyr M+ BUILD will be added soon as update

3 Likes

Any major difference other than the covenant ability?
I am also a Vampire VDH and I just replace Elysee Decree with Sinful Brand (in your macro).

1 Like

cant wait for the update!!!

1 Like

Can always count on @BladePro , Im tired of Bastion being the ‘number one’ covenant for most oft. he classes I play. Love Venthyr, and CANNOT wait for their new build :smiley:

i been playing with Darkglare Medallion and it procs fel dev alot i like it i just need to use it this week and see how it works with tyrannical weeks

2 Likes