BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR M+

thankyou mate ! will try this should also work for my dk when i want to pool runic power

No worries, Iā€™d also remove the combat modifier off Fracture as if you are in melee range you are going to be in combat unless mob is CCā€™ed as you are running past still pressing your button.

Hmm if I press any mod key all it does is pauses the whole macro so by default I wont build fury

Thatā€™s weird, its the technique I use in my macro Vengeance macro I'm using in Mythic+ updated 03-May-2021 - #13 by phil-f and it works fine.

Just a thought, are you pressing the mod key with the macro key together?

1 Like

YOU SEE OMG UR NOT A REAL DH xD

AS A MATTER OF FACT HOW DO ANY OF U DH SEE ANYTHING??

All i see is Vengeance

-BladePro >:^)

This macro is not for tank. Could u repost your updated macro pls?

yes im pressing the mod key whilst the macro is repeating

Make sure you dont have wow already keybinding the alt/ctrl/shift plus your macro key to anything else. If you are using AHK make sure it is passing the alt/ctrl/shift key through (hint use {blind}).

Its working now , stupid me didnt realise i couldnt have an ability on mod at the same time

Why 9 versions and what does each version do or what are they for?

Anyway to get it to stop it skipping over fel devastation? Even when I have enough fury it seems to skip over it a lot of the time, changing speed doesnā€™t seem to help

Hey @BladePro ā€“ Iā€™d like to add sigil of flame to this macro. Where would you recommend it?

1 Like

Sorry everybody i was gone due to having died in game got turned into Vampire DH by my Stepsisā€¦ :shushing_face:

:vampire: :drop_of_blood:

IM VENHTYR DH TANK NOW and i love it thus far high af dmg and i got a special VAMPIRE DH BUILD THAT PUMPS IN KEYS!!

this is BladePro and i am still ded inside but i pump so it is what it is blame my stepsis LOL

jokes aside yes DH Tank HUGE SUCC Venthyr M+ BUILD will be added soon as update

3 Likes

Any major difference other than the covenant ability?
I am also a Vampire VDH and I just replace Elysee Decree with Sinful Brand (in your macro).

1 Like

cant wait for the update!!!

1 Like

Can always count on @BladePro , Im tired of Bastion being the ā€˜number oneā€™ covenant for most oft. he classes I play. Love Venthyr, and CANNOT wait for their new build :smiley:

i been playing with Darkglare Medallion and it procs fel dev alot i like it i just need to use it this week and see how it works with tyrannical weeks

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the new build/macro. :smiley:

@BladePro Spill the beans my dude! Your macros are the bomb!