Divine Retribution // Retribution Paladin 8.3+

RJ, noob question. How do I use the second version of your macro?

I figured it out. For some reason GSE sets everything default to #2. I was wondering why 1 wasn’t working well.

Love the macro. Which version do you find you like the best overall?

dang … use yur eyes …

well its not using it perhaps im doing something wrong :frowning:

hrmm … lets take a look at both of Elfyau’s macros:

first one :

and his second one:

lets take a look at mine:

so … um … its a copy how ??

for instance setup 2 im getting 26k dps

lols so you went from :

• your macro is wrong it doesn’t have (insert whatever ability you couldn’t see here)
  • you copied another authors macro

to:

• help me

Sure I’ll bite:

Character Name and Server

1 Like

inboxed you pal maybe its me

i have tried both @Elfyau and yours @usmcguy. i dont see them being the same.

I cant seem to get this one to work properly , ive got one now anyway :slight_smile:

Thats the new way of ignorance man.

Macro works perfectly, as is tradition with all your other macros. Thanks for your continued efforts and support of the community.

Will try it and wow that is one impressive post. Appreciated

Great macro as usual! Quick question, though. How do you change from single target to AoE in the middle of a raid/dungeon? Do you use both macros on different key binds? As far as I see they have different talents so it would not be optimal, right?

i have mine setup ST on button 1 and aoe on button 2 . so yes each need to be used independently from one another.

1 Like

Fist off, using the macro and it’s working great. I did run into something weird originally though. I use version 1 on the single target macro and for some reason it was still using divine storm. I noticed version 2 had divine storm at the very bottom of the macro for single target, so I checked to make sure version 1 was set to default (which is was). I ended up just deleting version 2 and suddenly the divine storm stopped on my single target macro. Everything is fine now…just wondering if anyone had any similar things happen. Just seemed odd to me.

ya … both have divine storm

I can imagine, but they have different talents… It doesn’t make much sense to use both and keep changing talents in the middle of a dungeon/raid, depending on you fighting bosses or thrash. I’ll try to unify talents and run with something similar.

Hello there and thank you for all the work you did on this macro, but I need to ask a silly question or at least it may seem silly to some but I am no coder :smiley:

Is there any way to incorporate the two modifiers into the main macro and would it cause the macro to become unbalanced and not fire off correctly?

/cast [mod:shift] Crusade
/cast [mod:alt] Shield of Vengeance

Thanks for looking into this for me :smiley: I truly am lazy and plus the modifiers are often overlooked or don’t work in the heat of battle, thus the query!