Havoc Reborn Demon

Macro working great. Thanks for all the hard work.

Is there a chance to do this Macro without bladedance? Most of the Bosses are Singletarget and it makes no sence to use bladedance.

Why does not work well for me? i keep pressing the keys but the macro keep changing abilities without use the filler, wasting time.

[quote quote=57160]Is there a chance to do this Macro without bladedance? Most of the Bosses are Singletarget and it makes no sence to use bladedance.
[/quote]

Take it out. It’s not attached to anything, just remove it.

HOWEVER

First Blood makes Blade Dance a single-target/AoE hybrid ability AND you’ll lose a ton of damage while in demon form -yes, even on single-target only- unless you are wearing full T21 gear or equivalent. Test it out on a dummy and you’ll see. It all depends on how long you can stay a demon whether or not Blade Dance/First Blood is worth it.

It’s something I plan on revisiting later, but since you can just easily remove Blade Dance from the macro and change the talent, you can just do it.

EDIT: I ran a few tests and sims and the cutoff between First Blood and Chaos Cleave is around 920 item level. Any less than 920 and First Blood is better. 920 and above, Chaos Cleave. I’ll update the OP with this information.

[quote quote=57161]Why does not work well for me? i keep pressing the keys but the macro keep changing abilities without use the filler, wasting time.
[/quote]

How fast are you doing it? This macro isn’t meant to increment slowly.

Fore me beat work razer synapse 0.0150

Can any1 be a very very nice person and link their AutoHotkey code for this build with the 30 ms… cant seem to figure out how to do it.

Hello EnixLHQ

Can you help me make a SVH one Button macro with no mods in it? :slight_smile:

Jimmy

[quote quote=57327]Hello EnixLHQ
Can you help me make a SVH one Button macro with no mods in it? ???
Jimmy[/quote]

Huh?

Hello EnixLHQ

it is just I dont see any useful macros, i like in survivel Hunter macro section and the one i have try to make i dont think it works very good, so if you are able i would like you help :slight_smile:

im sorry that i use this tread to ask you for help, i can write a private message to you if that is better? :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Hi Enix, first of all, thanks for making these macros!

I have a question: i made two versions of your 920+ macro, 1st) exactly how you made it and 2nd: i deleted all lines with “eyebeams” in it, because i want to have control over eyebeams (not eyebeam a single target in m+),

so my question is: when i use the version without eyebeam lines in it, is it still best at 30ms? or is my macro broken when i delete eyebeams? my dps seems to vary a lot, so im not sure

thanks again!

[quote quote=57366]Hello EnixLHQ
it is just I dont see any useful macros, i like in survivel Hunter macro section and the one i have try to make i dont think it works very good, so if you are able i would like you help ???
im sorry that i use this tread to ask you for help, i can write a private message to you if that is better? ???
Jimmy[/quote]

Nah, it’s cool, but I don’t play hunter. I don’t even have a hunter toon. I’m the wrong guy to ask for that.

[quote quote=57367]Hi Enix, first of all, thanks for making these macros!
I have a question: i made two versions of your 920+ macro, 1st) exactly how you made it and 2nd: i deleted all lines with “eyebeams” in it, because i want to have control over eyebeams (not eyebeam a single target in m+),
so my question is: when i use the version without eyebeam lines in it, is it still best at 30ms? or is my macro broken when i delete eyebeams? my dps seems to vary a lot, so im not sure
thanks again![/quote]

Why would you want to NOT use Eye Beam on ST?

There’s some miscommunication in the DH community, so let me try to clear it up.

Eye Beam is indeed an AoE ability, but it’s also the unlock to your most powerful abilities of any spec/build the DH can run: Annihilation and Death Sweep. These are your Chaos Strike and Blade Dance abilities when in demon form.

Annihilation in particular, and Death Sweep when at 7+ enemies or so, will absolutely dominate your damage meter. If you are running the talents I’m suggesting then that should be your goal, to be in demon form for as long as possible as often as possible, thus you need to be firing Eye Beam whenever it’s off CD, and also grabbing fractured souls to both reduce Eye Beam cooldowns and give fury for more Annihilations.

If you’re not running my talents and are going toward Chaos Blades or some such, then yeah, take Eye Beam out, but I’ve already proven you don’t need a tier set to run the Demon Reborn setup and still do more DPS than the other builds.

And about damage itself, since our damage is crit-based you will see times where your damage absolutely sucks if you don’t join the fight immediately. This is because due to the random nature of critical strike you might not actually be critting your hits right away and along with all the zeroes your counter is counting while waiting for you to join a fight in progress, that average number will be low. Since you are balanced for crit, not critting means your DPS will be abysmal.

Because of that you will want to favor both short fights and long fights, but not really the semi-short fights in between. In short fights you need to be there doing damage right when it starts, so Fel Rush in and spam. In long fights you can afford to join it a bit later and make up the damage over time. But, don’t worry so much about that. Unlike any other classes I’ve macroed for, DH is excellent at evening out over the course of the fight and hitting exactly the DPS you should be simmming at. You should burst early, and then maintain. And if you happen to not burst, you’ll climb up.

Hi Enix,

thanks for your reply! I use eyebeam on single target in Raids and M+ Bosses of course. But in some cases
(Antoran High Command
Portal Keeper Hasabel
Eonar ) it is better to have the eyebeam ready when adds spawn i think.

Another Question: You talked about Death Sweep, but there is no Blade Dance in this macro, so no Death Sweep either, right? should i use death sweep though, when in meta on another button?

And again my question: Is this macro broken when i delete eyebeams?

Thank you!

Mate this Lmacro is the bomb!! well frigin done man keep up the hard work reading through the post its been hard work but you came out on top in my opinion, best one iv used on here by far.

[quote quote=57375]Hi Enix,
thanks for your reply! I use eyebeam on single target in Raids and M+ Bosses of course. But in some cases (Antoran High Command Portal Keeper Hasabel Eonar ) it is better to have the eyebeam ready when adds spawn i think.
Another Question: You talked about Death Sweep, but there is no Blade Dance in this macro, so no Death Sweep either, right? should i use death sweep though, when in meta on another button?
And again my question: Is this macro broken when i delete eyebeams?
Thank you![/quote]

The first one, the one for item levels under 920, has Blade Dance in it. I keep it on a separate key just for when there are 8 or more enemies. The second macro, for over 920, I keep on my main key. I almost never use the Blade Dance one, even if there are that many enemies, though.

Thank you! Glad you like it.

Just to let people know I was am to do the Mage Challenge tower using this macro and got my weapon skin great job on the macro

@ Basti there is no optimal click rate, since everyone has different conditions (Hardware, Ping…). Havoc seems to work the best with a faster clickrate. The best you can do, is to sim yourself with at least 15´000 interactions. Than you need to check up the amount of castet spells (not the damage).
Keep in mind that havoc have a high variance in damage / fury reg. So you wont get the exact numbers from simC, but a idea of wich attack should have the highest % in total damage.

in the script for the one over 120 it says to run it at 30 ms.

how do i set this? i have a razer lancehead

A nice looking mouse !
According to a user review, your mouse should have two programmable keys under the mousewheel. Download the software from the manufacturer for program the key. It must be a free key, that is not used in game. On my razer programm it looks like: Arrow down, arrow up button x …break 30ms and repeat

Small quality of life update: Added a SHIFT mod for Metamorphosis that’ll activate where you stand. I added this because I’ve found that sometimes targeting right up against a boss fails (Maw of Souls, for example, or the Garothi Worldbreaker). Since you’re there already you can how hold SHIFT to activate Meta.

Also added a Chaos Strike, I wasn’t swinging as many as I should lately.

curious why you have ( “/use [nochanneling] 14”,) when you can just check the box in gse to use it for you