High parse BM hunter 8.3 UPDATED 90k+ dps 29 JULY 20

which is the new version of the macro the first of the post or the second later?

the first

is this macro working ok with no loop limit sent and also is barbed shot firing ok ?

2 days and not one reply this is nice thanks for the responce

Well, as some one earlier said, it sims for 97%. I would say this macro works well :slightly_smiling_face:
Also have in mind that perhaps no one has been looking in this macro for 2 days so why you have to be so grumpy.

1 Like

why dont you download it and try it out for yourself

1 Like

i have been trying it out for the past 2 days i wanted to know if other ppl had any problems with it

i also asked in the hunter discord about the loop limit and they said it WOULD NOT work with out it
so thats why i was asking

what would not work are you talking about ??? like the macro itself or … question really really vague

yes it would only cycle once and then stop

@vannhellsing_2585 if I’m not mistaking, the Inner Loop is only for what’s in the box directly under it (can’t remember the name of it). It’s not for the main macro part. If there is a /cast in that box, it will be cast at the Inner Loop cycle, but if there is no loop number, it will cast only once what’s in that box.

Great macro:) was halfway done with raid and the macro stopped working. Meaning could not use would not work. I did do a relaod ui but still nothing. Plus how do you get access to * Raids use version 2

• Normal Dungeons use version 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Timewalking Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
    Or how does it work? Very new to this thank you for your help.

the macro will auto-matically switch

Ok thank you:) do you know why it would stop working in raid?

did you disconnect or did your game crash and then you logged and the macro didn’t work

If for some reason you’re in combat and you disconnect, reload, hit a heavy lag, etc… GSE will no longer work until you’re out of combat.

hello I tried the macro but at least I’m not feeling good especially for the mythical plus. I’m using the macro bm ginnx taken from discord hunter, and I’m trying to modify various things.
The macro should do the rotation the right way:
barbed shot 3 stack always up
kill command-2 cobra shot to reset coldow and use instant kill command again, at the moment it seems that the ginnx macro is the best from this point of view, also because writing a very long macro only causes problems then in game practice always jumping. I think the top is

/cast barbed shot
/cast kill command
/castsequence kill command, cobra shot , cobra shot , kill command

the 2 cd bestial wrath/aspect of wild to be used manually because in macros they are activated almost always late and not instantaneously as soon as they are available

this is the perfect rotation, in practice in game however I see some gaps in the kill command type not used instant as soon as available so I do not know how to remedy in this regard if you have some advice to give are well accepted

@ serpione link this macro and we will look at it i am using the macro on this page i have no problems with it at all

do not link it here make your own thread and not ‘hijack’ anothers

I tried the macro but at least I’m not feeling good especially for the mythical plus

So basically your saying you tried this macro Highparse BM hunter 8.3 780k dps but it doesn’t work for you. You then felt the best course of action was to try another macro obviously from a different author and post a question about the other macro here instead of asking the author who created it or posting your own thread about the other macro

1 Like

And this is why I play pretty much survival anymore lmao. Jk don’t get panties in a wad I’m just joking

But like usmc said just post a link of what your using, or even post a version you modified. No biggy just give credit where its due.

when I say post just to clarify… make your own thread… honestly better in long run anyways because it makes things less confusing, and easier.

1 Like

Thank you did not know that:)