đź’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Survival Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dO0Yhaqiev0NKkuNcreZsPUfi1UisQFrvggIYXaXYuPEMQsttQQRrfTnvuFJigNaDovY6Kk9oqX9is5FiI0ajQCqveluQIhkvPjsKWfjkzJiIQpIOcJeK4KGKwjrPEPuHmtIeDtePDQc)KijdLivlfrLEQsMkv4QiQYwjk8wbDxHSxG)IOQgSIdlzXc4Xinzq1LjTzIQ(SqnAeonHxJimBPCBQQDt53qnCQ0XvrA5QYZHmDuxxv12Lk67efnEvfNhuA9iIY8Lky)Igab4aCabSKsYZHS6fkqL8xKh5kdY)eOkvGJBGdWckAZTjmsawem7I665jtSmBfjdw)I(WiPMI99yV2pRucb0xqtg0O)xNIoRg0(f9HHUAnOfg0yt9GC(cIeWYr1uJrG1jgS54OAQXG1j)mb(bws5pRucHCoKPGPeGf5yjlzOpKaBGJ7ZKDdwKw2F1GQX6Rt1yb2a9awYYKh)OAVyF3IRaIMGHf0dyjfQ81FJbhqalOOnxWIum8UN04CGoNEegCHfNZIaZ5iKphhvtnwHNth6qoKIH3Tx(1Yb6CGQXcFb8IfylNo0HCifdV7IqipNd05CIujRC6TEDQ5GF50Zptj0hS5iKphhvtnwHNYw6kNt9Z4CkesG4CWVCCles0PMJq(CmCoC9IvwQZ5KFgNdu(nwFDmkhsRhjsz37tlwHlheYiZhLYgkvNAoN(RiwGnuo4xoO)4yfXcSHiP5i7FF3CWwo(WMdIFA5NtzWZbvWMdHGCMdmKeWsg1tubAkc4aWG1YvPqvkah3oDcwKw0hwg6djWgc4aCab4aCabS8OfIZj0WuIYmTjS4nf7hO4TRYr5CF(SejxGJBWYJwigPN(RgvZj0WuIYmTjS4nf7hO4nxn14Uq8U36hbIrr58uKYsJI9duCo5ijiKDoqUi762jm5eAykrzM2ew8w)iqmkkhixKDD7eC8fS8OfIZj0WuIYmTjS4nxn14U99U3Yr)Fi8lkNfRAlhhVYfMCcnmLOmtBclEZvtnUBFVVB9JaXOOCG8fsWR(GJ(GLhTqmsp9xnQMtOHPeLzAtyXB9JaXOTRYr58uKYsJRxSYEuSFGIZjNBNx9VGSZ525v)Gx7CUDE1p4f4Wjy5rleNtOHPeLzAtyXB9JaXOOCUDE1)Yj44my5rleNtOHPeLzAtyXBUAQXDL49DRFeigfLZTZRVxqahsalpAH4CcnmLOmtBclE7JH3friKN36hbIrr5ajOejKfeMCcnmLOmtBclEtX(bkERFeigfLdKGNVLqg4iiy5rleNtOHPeLzAtyXBk2pqXBUAQXDp79DRFeigTDvokN7ZxsCcbSKogXKw0hg4aWG1Ivxs(Vrzb2aRLE6VASOAGvhPWsUAtlKcCaoGawE0cXi90F1OAoHgMsuMPnHfV1pceJIY5PiLLgxVyLZjNBNsUd2FNJ93AGJBWYJwioNq9JaXOOC(Et2LKZagSK(tjTOpmWbGbRosHv6pfHaoahqalpUEXkRM6dBoHgMOE(rGJBWYZv5I5IsICcDvEtup)iWXxWYZv5cHeioNqxL3e1ZpcC0hS8Cv2TqirNAoHgMOE(rGdNGLhIRhxmxusKtOHPy)afhboodwE0cXi90F1OAoHgMsuMPnHfVnSRYBddxl4r58uKYsJRxSYEuSFGIZjNGb)UZ5k4nm5eAykrzM2ew8MI9du82v5UlxXtW50JwiElNBRGvFr5SCfpbNdPQbhMCcnmLOmtBclElNRYB4AbpkNRG3GdjGLhTqCoHuSFGI3UkhLZziNd2hCeeS8OfIZjKI9du82v5OC6rWkm5esX(bkE7QCuo92kzctoHuSFGI3UkhLZYVOKaCCbwE0cX5eAykrzM2ew82hdVlLFTT(rGyuuoqUCkrcm5eAykrzM2ew8MRMACxNEF3Yr)Fi8B7JH3TACuo9im4cloNfbMHjNqdtjkZ0MWI3YjpM(J2eAZnk0WuIYmTjS4nH2CJcnmLOmtBclElNRYBddxl4BxLJY5B)(sKayadyadyaaa

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Binding Shot if Talented | Mod:Ctrl - Intimidation | Mod:Shift - AOE Carve or Butchery if Talented
Pet auto assist or passive if no target. Auto Hunter’s Mark
Created@100ms
Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.02-asdflands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Revive Pet, Misdirection, Dash, Intimidation, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike, Disengage, A Murder of Crows, Kill Command, Wildfire Bomb, Carve, Chakrams, Flanking Strike, Harpoon, Coordinated Assault

KeyRelease: Kill Shot, Hunter’s Mark

6 Likes

I encountered an anoying bug.
On my labtop i could change your macro according to my likes, but on my main PC it says it saves but does not change the macro.
I want to get rid of feint and use killcommand instead but whenever i save and quit its back to feint.
I spent more time running back to my target then hiting it. Especialy because feint has a 20 sec timer, but harpoon 30.
And i feinted to death two times allready because i hit a cliff. smile

I heard someone earlier saying that they could not save in latest 2.6.16, so I am not sure if this is a bug.

What versions do you have on both? Are they different?

1 Like

Both the same as far as i remember. 16.
But .17 should be online now. <- updating

Edit: Works like a charm now.
Thanks a lot!

[nochanneling,combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend; <<< survival can’t use spirit beasts.

Hello Jordan,

I was probably using the Beast Mastery as a template and forgot to take it out.

Just ignore it or remove it until I can update it. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

thank you man for your work.

No news for survival macros?

1 Like

morning from Aus Lutechi’ i imported your survival macro and John’s but for some reason they just come up as book icons. Can you assist me in solving this issue or point me in the right direction. please and thankyou.

Hello Aaron,

Just select the macro from the viewer and click the create icon so you can drag the question mark.

However, if still happening you might have too many macros in your character interface.

Type /m and enter to see if is maxed out under your character name.

There is also an option in the GSE options to clear stubs or to use global space instead.

loving it!

tho i made a small addition to the file so it works better with my play style

1 Like

Hi there Lutechi, first off I want to thank you for the great macros. My hunter is doing so much better now.

I do have a problem with the survival hunter macro though, I’m getting a lua error when I start using it & I can’t figure out why. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to trying your other macros on my mage & rogue. Keep up the great work

2 Likes

If it’s a ui problem. Type this in chat.
/console scripterrors 0 turns off lua errors

1 Like

If anyone was interested and also Kyrian. If you add this string to the macro it’ll drop resonating arrow at your feet freeing up the whole placing the AOE circle.

/cast [nochanneling,@player] Resonating Arrow

2 Likes

seems like a great macro but i keep getting disconnected while spaming anything im doing wrong?

Hi in what position of macro?

Im back playing retail and having fun levelling, I have a BM Hunter and now levelling a Survival Hunter and this macro is awesome even at early lefvels …Nice job Bro

1 Like

As far as I can tell this macro casts Misdirect at your pet if you don’t have a focus target?

Is there a way to disable this or set it to a modifier or something, it’s causing issues in leveling dungeons with the tank. I don’t want to have to focus the tank every dungeon I get in.

Every time I try to remove somethign from either of the key press variables it just spams chat with “~KeyPress~” repeatedly.

So what you are saying is, you cant be bother to right click the tanks nameplate (1 time) and click set focus? It really handy and helps the tank a lot.

No, I’m saying I don’t want to be forced to every time I’m in a group. There are dozens of times when that wouldn’t be useful or necessary and potentially problematic. Rare farming in Zen Mortis for example, there isn’t usually an obvious tank and they drop or join group all the time. Also it shouldn’t matter why I want to remove it. I didn’t ask about the moral implication of it, I asked if it was possible. If you’re not going to answer the question please don’t respond at all, it’s not helpful.

1 Like

Yes. Yes, it does.

Yes. Yes you can change it to a modifier-why not?

1. Reimport the macro, don’t mess with it until you learn how to fix it and use it as is. (And @mike-smith is right.)
  2. Disable or delete the MD Block if that’s the only line in the macro.
  3. Put another Spell/Ability in the empty KeyPress section like Kill Shot.