MM 7.3 - Contribute your best 'True Aim + Trick Shot' builds

Trollholio1 I tried to import your macro it would not import Says i had too many macros or near too many 17/18 in fact i only have 4 macros on the hunter character so i cannot understand why this won’t import.

Hello

check all your macro, it may be that you have to many macros on all your toons together

Jimmy

Hey Jimmy nope just tried importing the ones that did not import(two) and they imported fine its wierd how some do and some don’t the ones that don’t i always get you have too many macros 17/18 please delete some even though i only have an average of Five on each toon so this really bugs me.

[quote quote=56836]Hey Jimmy nope just tried importing the ones that did not import(two) and they imported fine its wierd how some do and some don’t the ones that don’t i always get you have too many macros 17/18 please delete some even though i only have an average of Five on each toon so this really bugs me.
[/quote]
Look at the fix in the bottom of this thread and see if it works Gnome Sequencer saying too many macros but count is wrong - How To's - WoW Lazy Macros

If not then see below.

Do you have the WLM HP macros addon? It installs a bunch of macro packages that you have to deactivate through the options menu. Try disabling that addon if you do have it and import the macro to verify. This is the addon I’m referring to that may be preventing your import: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gse-high-performance-macro-plugin?gameCategorySlug=addons&projectID=102235

Hey Trollholio. Thanks for all the help your macro is awesome been testing it over 7 mins + with and without Amoc my item level is only 931 but getting 1 million plus with no flasks pots buffs etc. when i switch to volley can sometimes get better results if i drop my mastery down and increase crit/haste i also don’t have any tier pieces apart from 1 back piece so hopefully can get more tier 21. at this moment im running 37% crit 21% haste 22% mastery and using AMOC talent i’m also using ring and boots i have all the leggos to.Can you tell me what mastery i need for AMOC should i aim higher thanks.

The best thing you can do is learn how to sim your own gear and talents as even seemingly minuscule details make a difference. See the page below from icy-veins and watch the video. You’ll need SimPermut and SimC addons to export your gear and run various raidbots.com sims. You’ll be able to mess around with any variety of talents & gear to find your best build for simming but do keep in mind your miles may vary. Marksmanship is rather difficult to maximize DPS throughput while using a full rotational macro due to RNG procs and a 18-22% haste requirement based on your 4pc/2pc tier arrangement (see section 1.2.1 for more details on this Marksmanship Hunter DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins)

Simulationcraft video @ Icy-veins

TLDR; Watch the video in the link above and invest the time to learn simpermut & raidbots.