Moon's WW with Strike of the Windlord and Chi Burst

Hmm ok, that is interesting with him using default macro.

I’ve heard from others too who don’t use a macro but the rotation stays the same, it just buffs those abilities like FoF for the next cast as the buff timer is very long. That is why there are no real rotational changes. Wowhead also mentions this as does Icy Veins.

I would probably just stick RSK on a separate button during that phase, and use that or maybe set it to ALT in the KeyPress section. Copy and paste the SHIFT code and replace shift with ALT. You could do this for TOD as well if you want.

For now, until I can get the time to really play my toons more, that might be the best strategy. I just haven’t had the time I wanted, I didn’t get the time off from work that I was planning on getting, so I haven’t had the time to develop macros as much as I would like.

Awesome macro, its helping me a lot
Can you send you weak aura?

Search Wago for LuckyOneUI that is the one I use its also part of a comp with Elv

1 Like

I’m not sure why, but I can never get “mod:” to work properly. When I hit the mod key, the macros just stop. Is there something Im missing or something I should look into?

Are you using ELVUI? Search Keybidnings for “Lock” and either unselect or choose “None” and mod keys will usually work. If that doesn’t work run a troubleshooter in GSE.

I’m not using ELVUI anymore. I’ll run the troubleshooter in GSE and see if that helps. Thank you sir

I ran troubleshooter in GSE and clicked Clear keybindings, but the macros still stop working when I hit any modifier key. Not really sure what else to look at. Thanks in advance

Yea it’s a weird bug I get it too. It happened at the last maintenance cycle update prior to Christmas.

These little changes that Blizzard does are getting annoying.

I just tried this out, and it works perfectly. Thanks for the macro. I’m using it for pvp and was wondering if it’s possible to remove one or both of the trinket slots from the rotation.I am trying to prevent the Medalion Trinkett from firing before I need it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, it’s possible.

Step 1: Open GSE window with /gse
Step 2: Select your current Macro
Step 3: Click Edit
Step 4: Click the corresponding tab number that you’re using.
Step 5: Scroll down to the bottom of the list
Step 6: Uncheck Trinked 1 & Trinket 2.
Step 7: Click Save at the bottom.
Step 8: Done.

2 Likes

Thanks Obj it worked

1 Like

Fabulous work on this! It’s performing quite nicely.

1 Like

@Moonsorow :smile: Hoping someone can help me out here. I like the macro, great job on it but modifying it a little for my play style.
Wondering if this is possible:
/cast [nochanneling,@player,known:386276]Bonedust Brew; [nochanneling,known:388193]Faeline Stomp
I added it to block 5, interval 1 at the end of the macro replacing Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger as I manually cast this for better timing.
Not sure if I am doing it right or not.
Thanks for all help

Because Bonedust Brew is a cast with a GTAOE, you have to do /cast [@cursor, nochanneling] Bonedust Brew.

I don’t run Stomp, as its shown to be incredibly weak.

Try running this for Feline Shift and see if it works. /cast [mod:alt,nochanneling] Faeline Stomp

There is another way to probably put Faeline Stomp in but it may or may not work. Try this

/cast [nochanneling:Fists of Fury] Faeline Stomp

/cast [known: Bonedust brew,combat,nochanneling,@player] Bonedust Brew; [known: faeline stomp,combat,nochanneling] Faeline stomp

That is the line I use for using Bonedust brew or Faeline stomp, One thing I notice is that you have no space after the ] in both of them, and that is probably why it doesn’t work

The best way to write macros for GSE, I’ve found out is doing each Block as a seperate macro and trying them out, if they work there, they will work in GSE

1 Like

Yep, that is the best way that is how I build my macros usually. But sometimes when you have classes that require repeats and loops, it makes it much harder. Honestly, I wish it was all action based with priorities, for example, the top spell is a priority, if it’s on CD then move down the line.

I don’t use Faeline Stomp, I know its a good spell but it’s not being used widely in M+ or Raiding at the moment. The same goes for Bonedust Brew.

Is the macro viable on PvP without left side of the WW talent tree (Spinning Crane AoE path) or is it too focused on AoE, so it would get Chi-starved quickly? Any suggestions or pointing me to correct single target PvP macro is welcome. Thank you.

Thanks for all the advice. It helped a lot.
I was also able to make this work in your macro MoonSorow see below.
All working currently.
/cast [combat,nochanneling,known:152173] Serenity; [combat,nochanneling,known:137639] Storm, Earth, and Fire
New change:
/cast [nochanneling,@cursor,known:386276] Bonedust Brew; [nochanneling,known:388193] Faeline Stomp
Both of those additions make it super easy when switching back and forth between single target and Cleave setups.

Thanks for the help.