[NoobSlayer] CAUSING HAVOC [M+ & RAID] [NOT MAINTAINING]

nerfs are out.
Ess break is back. Im updating, been busy with work.

1 Like

M+ updated.
No change to raid.

undate to talents cause it says out of date ?

try now, they in the macro itself anyway or you can just copy the picture… take off fel barrage and add ess break lol

got it fixed ty for replying

any chance u have a tanking one thats my main spec but it seems no one is active on maken those . ?
i would try maken my own but i’m 66 years old and just don’t have it in me now days

not for veng dh.
I just use nTx’s with a few changed modifiers.

UPDATED MACRO & TALENTS.
8th January 2024

thanks for posting your keybinds i have always used the number but they kinda suck

1 Like

No eye beam or felblade?

I have explained this before :smiley:

But in short… Felblade offers nout to the rotation, its a gap filler and used after Fel Rush to get back to target.
Eye Beam is better fire manually because the macro can cancel it from fully casting

1 Like

i mean that’s an easy fix, add [nochanneling], and eyebeam will compelte

you cant put nochanneling on the trinket tick boxes xD and i let the macro activate my trinkets.

That’s fair. But generally if you add nochanneling to the other actions then they wouldn’t stop beam from completing.

Thats also true! :slight_smile: I just find that if the macro beams at the wrong time and you cant move out of something and you go splat, you look dumb to your group :slight_smile:
So more so for safety reasons I have some stuff casted manually.

Also true! Cant be standing in stupid, now can we?!

1 Like

Hi
Don"t be hars first time here.

I tested the macro and my finding is that Chaos strike does not occur enough in the rotation, which means a dps loss of 60k for me. single target seen.
At the moment I’m 470 and I should be doing 178.9k according to SIMC and with the macro I can’t get further than about 110/120k.
I hope the finding is of some use to you.
Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I don’t know what right now.
kind regards mcfudd.

Yeah i kinda found this out too with ST in raid, so I have made some changes to the macro and its flowing/working better.
Will be updating here soon.
The issue I am having is trying to find a away to spread out Immo Aura activations in Raid… in M+ you can just blast them all off 2-3 at a time and it makes no difference to your fury management. But trying to find a way to spread them out and still prio Blade dance over everything and use Sigil when its available & Chaos strike when theres nothing else is a challenge xD

1 Like

Updated.
Fires more Chaos Strike & Blade Dance.

sweet im gonna check it out now

ok so here is my take on it.

Pros: excellent fury generation and consistent casting of blade dance.
Cons: the timing is off. when it switches to death sweep it casts maybe once and that should be your single target’s highest spell followed by annihilation then chaos strikes. so it is casting it but the rotation timing is off to max it out.

Additional feedback. The hunt is most useful right in front of Eyebeam and Chaos Strike. So missing that timing cost about 5% dps

so it should go, according to methods the hunt, eyebeam, EB then chaos strikes to max out the chaos damage. That’s not happening here…

As for DPS, since I haven’t played since i posted the tweaked-out version of your last one and Elf mix. its max burst is around 56k and dropped in one min timing of the 5 mins i tested it to lower 30ks that’s about 30k away from the sim. I think the rotation is the issue with getting the timing down but that’s it…