[nTx] Do you know the ZUG? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight]

Done it a few times, however I just noticed this at the bottom… To be fair, that’s on both macros

The ST version is working just fine, I can go in and edit a bit.

Capture

Well said it already, macro is read only and editor is disabled. Thats normal
St is not fine because it should be in read only too

Just updated the main post, everything is with…

Read-only mode
Editor Disabled

Oh ok. That usually isn’t the norm. I have never come across a macro I can’t edit. Is there a reason for disabling editing? Only reason I asked is b/c I wanted to remove a few abilities from it, like “charge” and “battle shout” etc.

The main reason is that i want to assure the macro works like its intended and i programmed.

Fair enough. That’s 100% your prerogative and choice as the creator if you want to restrict access. I’m not sure why Battle Shout keeps going off when it’s a 60 min buff. And the “Charge” is a little risky in M+ b/c it shoots me over to the next pack accidently sometimes. The only reason why I had wanted to remove them and control myself. But no worries, still a damn good macro.

Looking forward to more updates/edits in the future.

Gonna add a third versión without the variables.

It will be versión 3, just gimme time.

Do you use the ignore, revenge and CDs? To make it based on versión 1 or 2

Don’t get me wrong, the macro is great. I just wanted to be able to remove a few abilities that I wanted to control like “charge” and “battle shout”. Other than that, it flows really well.

I don’t know what you mean by version 1 or 2. I do use CD’s on my own yes.

So thats versión 1, gonna make versión 3 based on it. Gimme time

macro not work hope fix soon

@Excutive_Outcome_gam

Your post is kinda…well i don’t know what to say…Doesnt work… What doesnt work? Because its working for everyone else.

Maybe if you explain yourself everyone will understand what doesnt work.

Doesn’t press anything? Check GSE config part

Doesn’t use all skills? Macros are made for english language, it should translate to every other language

Doesn’t use your talents? The macro is done for specific talents said on main post…

Doesn’t change the icon? Already explained on thread.

Just tell us what doesn’t work maybe we can fix it, but it works for everyone else…

@User4461

Updated the main post with ST and AOE with 2 versions.

Choose your version here on each:

Tell me if this makes it for you, hope you enjoy and don’t go berserk on random enemies never again haha

qwedasd

PD: Remember to delete and import so you don’t get “fake versions”.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Will check this out now. Appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

ty so much for fast update @nTx

So its working for you now? What happened?

yes its work was no config
just see config + weakauras

slam block is ticked disabled is this ok or should I enable it?

If you see that, you have not updated the macro.

Macros are on read-only and disabled editor, u can’t see that on last version.

ill try reimport i imported and clicked replace the new one… maybe it bugged out ty!!