Oak Ret Pally Dragonflight - It works... Updated for 10.0.7 (3/21/23) - See New Version in Other Thread

Macro is working great and the main reasons why im looking to switch back to Ret as a main. I hope you stick around Oak and if you need a tester let me know!

I confim, macro is good and solid. Could you please post a screen of what values should be interval repeats? I got everything to 1, think it is for the same reason u said when exporting it messes up.

Home lat is 25 im running macro at 50

what I’m noticing is that templar strikes never activates

I think that is because there is not the continuation of the combo (templar slash), so basically it’s almost not used.
I resolved this way: edited the block with consecrated blade that is a passive inserting templar strike, and then the templar strike i ve renamed to templar slash. You will notice that it remains blank but it will trigger. I set as repeat 3, but i am waiting for @OAK to gently post a screen of his repeat values.

1 Like

ok ty

I switched to crusaders strike when I caught this, and the crusaders strike with the 20% haste buff seems to work well

Can you dm me or post the export ?

i will do as soon as i come back home, but it is clearly simple:

1. reach block 3, consecrated blade (that should be a passive) and replace it with templar slash (will be in white text because it is a spell that trigger after you launch templar strike since it is a combo)

2. reach the last block, 12 iirc, templar strike and move it 2 position higher and set repeat interval to 3

It is not perfect yet, but i noticed that this way the combo fires more often. For optimisation i wait for macro creator to kindly share a screenshot of his macro interval repeats, because i got everything on 1 and it sounds strange.

PS for safety do not edit original macro, first make a copy, so u can simply revert back if u do not like it.

PS2 same thing must be done for aoe macro

Did the change you spesified, got the m+ talent from wowhead and man, it really kicks a**! I’m 408, ST 70k. AoE 200k+ burst and stable at 150k+ (6 training dummies).
Holy sh** is all I can say :smiley: I just did a Temple with a 412 sub rogue, and I beat him on every fight :smiley:
Hats off for this macro <3

If people are curious I’m running it at 50ms :slight_smile:

1 Like

This macro is insane, i love it so hard
i run it at 100MS and i’m bursting 150k aoe, and 35-40k ST
Overall dungeons are sitting around 70k at an astonishing 383 ilvl with no tier.
Hats off to you Oak, You really outdid yourself!

Which change did you do? The aoe/single target in one macro or the templar strike/slash change?

Templar strike / slash change :slight_smile:

Glad to help, i am also studying some other changes but i need some info from macro creators, hope he will answer here asap :slight_smile:

Thanks for working on changes. I havent tried any of the suggestions as I’ve moved on to a Druid. My own intervals all reset to 1 and really, I just havent taken the time to update them. Skills you want to fire more often, put lower intervals, for less often, put higher intervals.

Also, while I can see moving templar strike up in the macro, but there shouldnt be a reason for a separate templar slash as the ability itself updates to templar slash when the combo starts making it so the macro will then templar slash when it hits that ability the second time or until the slash window expires.

2 Likes

How can i change from Ctrl to shift for Word of Glory in your macro

I did that and my char does amazing dps the first 20 sec (80k av) and then it goes downhill (40k av).

maybe it’s because wings is int ah 1st 20sec?

that templar slash and strike change doesn’t work for me I moved them up and changed the interval to 3, and the macro never activates it

why wouldn’t it go up at the very top?

May be because of talents, because of macro ms running speed, may be because a lot of factor, and then ofc Paladin, even doing more substained damage today after patch, mantains it’s higher amount of damage during big burst abilities i.e. avenging wrathj

Ran a +19 SBG and did 60k overall, +16 AA and did 80k overall.
100ms - with some manual firing (if I felt like the macro wasn’t hitting the cd quick enough).

Also ran Heroic raid with guild and was fine with this (I hadn’t updated my enchants for vers yet, not had the right ring primordials):

It works great, thank you so much as this will likely be my main for next raid/season.