Piercing for 7.2.5

Thoughts & constructive feedback welcome.

This is an AoE centric macro, hence the Mult-Shot for the Hunter’s Mark procs.
For a ST macro you can take a look at my Trick Shot sequence, which does well if you can limit movement.

Sequences['Piercing725'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Ronburgandie@Arygos",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "11+313132",
  Help = [[2nd tier, Lock-N-Load from Soul of the Huntmaster + True Aim]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Hunter_FocusedAim',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Aimed Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat] [nochanneling] Arcane Shot, Arcane Shot",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Trueshot",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Trueshot",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Soul of the Huntmaster providing Lock-N-Load so I’m also able to take the talent True Aim.

During the sequence hold SHIFT key when you have Lock-N-Load procs or are getting close to focus-cap. Current ilvl @ 913 with the 2 piece Windstalker and 2 piece Eagletalon gear.

Damage seems low to me especially on single target. Multi shot is going off too much for me and piercing shot isnt in the macro. Arcane shot doesnt go off much either. Its a good start I think and you are on to the right talents IMO.

[quote quote=50433]Damage seems low to me especially on single target. Multi shot is going off too much for me and piercing shot isnt in the macro. Arcane shot doesnt go off much either. Its a good start I think and you are on to the right talents IMO.
[/quote]

Let me expand a bit. This is an AoE oriented macro, not ST, although it does do fairly well on fights with a lot of movement.

In my previous piercing macro thread, which I should have linked in this post, I explain the use of 3 separate buttons and a programmable keyboard, with Marked Shot on #1, Piercing Shot on #2, and the macro on #3.

Updating original post with an updated version as well as better explanation… check back in 5-10 minutes.

Thank you for the AOE Macro to test out. Just wondering if you think Explosive Shot would be even better with AOE or is it too much to add to a macro with the cast and blow up mechanic.

[quote quote=50478]… Just wondering if you think Explosive Shot would be even better with AOE or is it too much to add to a macro with the cast and blow up mechanic.
[/quote]

I don’t know how you could time the cast/explode mechanic in the sequence, and to disable the sequence to cast & then explode, you might end up loosing dps, I don’t know… I’m not a fan of exploding shot.