🔱 Sezl's Resto Shaman WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

Evening darlings,
I have been lurking around here for awhile creating my own macros, but I feel it’s time to share the love, and give back to the community.

Usage Information:
The macro will prioritise casting Lava Burst > Lightning Bolt > Flame Shock without mod or @mouseover input.

No Mod @Mouseover Friendly - Burst Healing Primordial Wave > Riptide > Healing Surge > Healing Wave

SHIFT - Hold for AOE damage Rotation Healing Rain [@Cursor] > Downpour Proc > Chain Lightning
SHIFT [@Mouseover] Friendly - Chain Heal
CTRL [@Mouseover] Friendly - Purify Spirit
ALT - Spirit Link Totem [@Cursor]

Talent Import Code

CgQAO+f4ojbqO51u+ZWN7/hqVDAAAAAGAAAAAzMzMjZmlZGmhZZsYGAAAAAAwMzsMmZZmZIzGmZaMzYGGLGzYxYYWGDAgB

If outdated, find the correct talents here: Restoration Shaman PvE Guide For Mythic+

Macro Import Code

daeslaalvYUuHOFrPYWusCmLKwMukpdPittfQUgW2qkvnosToLQENsQbQu5GQiwOusEOkstukHlQcLnIuIpckjJukvNeuIzsPQBIus7eu8tqj1qLs0sbL6Ps1ubvxvfsTvvi8vKs5Tuk3fPAVi(RkKmyHomvTycpgAYsUSQ2mQpRsnAP40u51ifMni3Ms2nr)MKHRehxkPwUINJKPtX1vkBxf8DKsLZRIA9if18fTFbtwLaNaZQKE)PzOJc2pLrrGPncCsNw94OOiWjWSkboPFcACkjfbobMvjWjDlpoksprMRY7z2o0tzO(wV9s8ZjetKzaOketKzaaraW2owHBu0ZjNqmrM1AHOQezwRfIQoMFmnHyVX9qvo5CfIjYSwlevLiZATquv7VhYjVdXUzEVvicxzERCYH0HFE5j9tqJtjj9w4O8cOVics3CE5jDlpokIHatBe4eywLaN0T84Oi9ezUkVNz7qpLjNq0wZdTCzPQ9uno2CTZsTr9Qd)CjvyJxkFiN8MEiEAJ3jdX2Fp06qmrM1AHOQezwRfIQsKzaaraWMLQ2t14yZ1oCBOud9CcXezwRfIQA)9qo5DicBVtMtoRdXezwRfIQsKzaaraWMLQ2JMb6ANLAJ6vh(HEoHyImR1crvTCBC85qSV4gNjNCwhIjYSwlevLiZaaIaGnlvT3dzU2HBdLAONtiMiZATquvFXnotiAVtsJqeUY8w5KZ6qmrM1AHOQezgaqeaS18qlx7SuBuV6Wpxsf24LYhYjVPNtiMiZATquvlhNLAkNhkePn)HpNCwhIjYSwlevLiZaaIaGnPcB8s5d5K30ZjetKzTwiQYE)bFi2QTHYKto5q6MZlpPB5Xrr6WpV8K(jOXPKedbM2iWjDlpoksprMRY7z2o0tzO(wV9s8ZjetKzaOketKzaaraWMLQ2t14yZ1oCBOud9CYjetKzTwiQkrM1AHOQ2FpKtEhIW27K5KZ6qmrMbGQqmrMbaebaBwQApAgORDwQnQxD4h65KtiMiZATquvImR1crvTCBC85qSV4gNjNCwhIjYmaufIjYmaGiayZsv79qMRD42qPg65KtiMiZATquvImR1crv9f34mHO9ojncr4kZBLtoRdXezgaQcXezgaqeaS18qlx7SuBuV6Wpxsf24LYhYjVPNtoHyImR1crvjYSwlev1(7HCY7qSVn3Fo5CfIjYSwlevLiZATquv7VhYjVdrAZF4ZjN1HyImdavHyImdaica2KkSXlLpKtEtpNCcXezwRfIQsKzTwiQYE)bFi2QTHYKtoKU58Yt6wECuKo8ZlpPFcACkjXqGHMiWjDlpoksprMRY7z2o0tzO(wV9s8ZjeT18qlxwQApvJJnx7SuBuV6Wpxsf24LYhYjVPhIN24DYqS93dToedXezgaQcXezgaqeaSzPQ9uno2CjvyJxkFiN8MEo5eIjYSwlevLiZATqu1PnENmeT3D3yKo5Do5SoetKzaOketKzaaraWMLQ2JMb6ANLAJ6vh(HEo5eIjYSwlevLiZATquvl3ghFoe7lUXzYjN1HyImdavHyImdaica2Su1EpK5AhUnuQHEo5eIjYSwlevLiZATquvFXnotiAVtsJqeUY8w5KZ6qmrMbGQqmrMbaebaBnp0Y1ol1g1Ro8ZLuHnEP8HCYB65KtiMiZATquvImR1crvW2TyC1NtoRdXezgaQcXezgaqeaSjvyJxkFiN8MEo5eIjYSwlevLiZATquL9U7gJ0jVdXwPGm5KdPBoV8KULhhfPd)8Yt6NGgNssmeyooboPB5Xrr6jYCvEpZ2HEkd136TxIFoHOTMhA5Ysv7PACS5ANLAJ6vh(5sQWgVu(qo5n9q80gVtgIT)EO1HyImdavHyImdaica2Su1EQghBUKkSXlLpKtEtpNCcXezwRfIQsKzTwiQ60gVtgI27UBmsN8oNCwhIjYmaufIjYmaGiayZsv7rZaDTZsTr9Qd)qpNCcXezwRfIQsKzTwiQQLBJJphI9f34m5KZ6qmrMbGQqmrMbaebaBwQAVhYCTd3gk1qpNCcXezwRfIQsKzTwiQQV4gNjeT3jPricxzERCYzDiMiZaqviMiZaaIaGTMhA5ANLAJ6vh(5sQWgVu(qo5n9CYjetKzTwiQkrM1AHOky7wmU6ZjN1HyImdavHyImdaica2KkSXlLpKtEtpNCcXezwRfIQsKzTwiQIwG8wFi2BuinYjhs3CE5jDlpoksh(5LN0pbnoLKyiD4NxEs3ELAH0H9V8EdbM2i9w4O8cOVicsVB(fAztIgNss69V1BV048qedXq6WIuS5GmhHFCEb0trGt6NQSeEdrqmedXq6027PXjBJNIaNyiD79uMJEP8MVi92wPTJVIEfAQTvBdSYkKoT(gFl8gpboP3(dTa5K0G0BmMfQ92zx5Oq1uh59TD3u)M0z(I0pzZ0OgsV)0mePdR6h7i(HYPKeyOP2w54K(XKSAW)uL1I34foiN5mPvKomERN07pndDuW(PmksNw9YnpeSin)C4LgNssAfP3(dTq60IAcrpeui28qlH4c07P(q8GJYzcryv)yH4rlDMVcXYrHQPcrAxZpFiclHO3keHuO381(qSXywO2BNDLJcvtDK332Dt9BsN5lsVV8iS0ccmTr7poPdhwFkbMvxDLvwzfsVfp73GmeywLyigIHqaa

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Along with any performance screenshots you would be willing to share. Any questions, feel free to message me or post here.

My Other Macros:

🔱 Sezl's Brewmaster Monk WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Survival Hunter WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Fury Warrior WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Discipline Priest WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Arms Warrior WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Holy Priest WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Affliction Warlock WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Resto Shaman WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Mistweaver Monk WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Resto Druid Kittyweaver WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

2 Likes

Yep! Talent code is outdated.

You must be doing something wrong, because that talent code is correct and in date. I’ve just checked.

when i click the copy link it says invalid

Somehow the talent code was imported. Following I tried this out in one of the following dungeons. It felt good. I will let you know how it will go in a mythic.

I’ve added a picture of my talents to assist with people struggling with talent code importing.

Cheers!

So, I did some heroics to familiarize myself with the workings of the macro, following up with some lower mythical. Permitting gear level, it worked out well enough. I like the DPS mouseover during downtime. We’ll done indeed.
I do look forward if you can do something like this for a restro Druid.

Fred.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback dude!

I get the same issue when copying the talents;

It’s weird why it’s not working, because it’s the actual talent string that’s on my character right now.

You’ll have to copy the talents manually, or take a link from WoWhead or something and edit it.

Sezl, what would I remove in the macro to delete the “prioritized DPS” sequence? I found it obstructive while focusing on healing.

Just delete the DPS spells from the macro

I used the picture to add the talents. Works as usual that way. I think there is an issue with Shaman because I tried your talent string, as well as an Ele string from Wowhead. Even imported the talents on wowhead and exported and still a no go. Seems to be a bug with importing talents.

1 Like

Hi, just used this in M+ 2, everything works great, except sometimes when I hold SHIFT [@Mouseover] Friendly party member, it didn’t use chain heal, but it used healing rain instead. is there a way to put chain heal to different mod key ?

If you’re having issues, I’d personally put Chain Heal on CTRL, and make Purifying Spirit just a normal button you press. OR you could put Purifying Spirit on CTRL & ALT keybind, so when you press Ctrl and Alt down it activates Purifying Spirit on @mouseover.

1 Like

just try a +5 life pool and easy top hps with this . Please make one for Resto Druid also . thank you so much for this macro.

1 Like

Why can’t this GSE macro be used in the Chinese version of World of Warcraft?

is there any possbility of making a one button solution for elemental with tempest lightning build?

if talent string doesnt work import here Restoration Shaman The War Within Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft and export.