SPriest - v7.2 - GSE2.1

Derived from the original SPriest_All-in-One macro/aura system, here is the advanced system - fit for Legion v7.2.

VIDEO:

IMPORTANT:

These macros have been tested using GSE v2.1.0 Beta 7. Having said that, fixing problems with this addon are beyond the scope of my abilities.

To start using this set, simply import the following GSE Macros and WeakAura2 Notifications:

1. SPriest_Main
    Sequences['SPriest_Main'] = {
    -- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.0.
      Author="Sethadon@Shattered Hand",
      SpecID=258,
      Talents = "Any Combination",
      Help = [[- This macro casts Void Eruption/Void Bolt, Shadow Word: Death, Mind Flay and Shadowfiend.
    - Additionally, it will cast Shadow Crash, Mindbender and Shadow Word: Void if you have chosen any or all of these talents.
    - Pressing the CTRL key while spamming the macro will allow you to cast Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch (or just Vampiric Touch if you have chosen the Misery talent).
    - Pressing the ALT key while spamming the macro will allow you to cast Void Torrent.]],
      Default=1,
      Icon='Spell_Shadow_ShadowWordPain',
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          StepFunction = "Priority",
          KeyPress={
            "/cast [form:0] Shadowform",
            "/targetenemy [noharm] [dead]",
            "/cast [mod:alt] Void Torrent",
            "/castsequence [mod:ctrl, talent:6/1, nochanneling:Void Torrent] [mod:ctrl, talent:6/3, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/5  Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch",
            "/cast [mod:ctrl, talent:6/2, nochanneling:Void Torrent] Vampiric Touch",
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast [combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption",
            "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Shadow Word: Death",
            "/cast [combat, nochanneling] Mind Flay",
            "/cast [combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent] Shadowfiend",
            "/cast [talent:7/2, combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent, @cursor] Shadow Crash",
            "/castsequence [talent:1/3, combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent, @cursor] Shadow Word: Void, Power Word: Shield, Power Word: Shield",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

2. SPriest_MB
    Sequences['SPriest_MB'] = {
      SpecID=258,
      Help = [[- This macro casts Mind Blast.
    - Pressing the CTRL key while spamming the macro will allow you to cast Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch (or just Vampiric Touch if you have chosen the Misery talent).
    - Pressing the ALT key while spamming the macro will allow you to cast Void Torrent.
    - All Trinket abilities will be cast automatically (on cooldown) by default.]],
      Default=1,
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          Trinket1=true,
          Trinket2=true,
          KeyPress={
            "/cast [mod:alt] Void Torrent",
            "/castsequence [mod:ctrl, talent:6/1, nochanneling:Void Torrent] [mod:ctrl, talent:6/3, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/5  Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch",
            "/cast [mod:ctrl, talent:6/2, nochanneling:Void Torrent] Vampiric Touch",
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Mind Blast",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

3. SPriest_VB
    Sequences['SPriest_VB'] = {
      SpecID=258,
      Help = [[This macro casts Void Bolt; a MUST HAVE if you want to take full advantage of the T19 4-Piece Set Bonus.]],
      Default=1,
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          KeyPress={
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast [combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

4. SPriest_PI
    Sequences['SPriest_PI'] = {
      SpecID=258,
      Talents = "Power Infusion",
      Help = [[This macro casts Power Infusion; allowing for better control over this cooldown.]],
      Default=1,
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          StepFunction = "Sequential",
          KeyPress={
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast [combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent] Power Infusion",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

5. SPriest_Defensives
    Sequences['SPriest_Defensives'] = {
    -- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
      SpecID=258,
      Talents = "Any Talent Combination",
      Help = [[- This is a simple defensive macro that uses Power Word: Shield, Shadow Mend, and Gift of the Naaru (if you are Draenian).
    - Additionally, using this macro in conjunction with your CTRL key modifier will also cast Vampiric Embrace.]],
      Default=1,
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          KeyPress={
            "/cast [mod:ctrl, combat] Vampiric Embrace",
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast Power Word: Shield",
            "/cast Gift of the Naaru",
            "/cast Shadow Mend",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

WEAKAURAS HUD:

WeakAuras2 HUD (Shadow Priest)

Holy crap dude, can’t wait to try this out.

Amazing… I recently started using your last macros with very good success. i don’t know what it is with this one, but I’m parsing much higher. it’s a little bit more to handle; and I still throw out the pet when i cast PI as I think that adds a little DPS. But, I’m going to give this a whirl in raids tonight and see how it goes!! THANK YOU!

This version is working 100% better than SPriest_all_in_one version. i might of been doing something wrong on the other version or something, but these macros work well for me. great job on it.

For a new Shadowpriest, this looks overwhelming.

Can you explain in more details how you use it, when you use what macros?

I cant get the Pain and Touch to work.

I really want this to work, looks so good

[quote quote=47736]For a new Shadowpriest, this looks overwhelming.
Can you explain in more details how you use it, when you use what macros?
I cant get the Pain and Touch to work.
I really want this to work, looks so good
[/quote]

It’s all in the video … Pain and Touch are cast by pressing the CTRL Key Modifier while spamming SPriest_Main or SPriest_MB.

P.S. - I strongly suggest using these macros with the WeakAura strings provided. It makes everything a little less overwhelming.

Good luck! ???

i did install WA and your strings.

I setup your main macro with synapse, just like im using my Frost DK. So it spams it every 80 miliseconds, holding down CTRL didnt activate it.

I will try again when i get home, really want this to work.

Besides that ; whats your ilvl and what kinda of logs are you getting with these macros ?

[quote quote=47747]i did install WA and your strings.
I setup your main macro with synapse, just like im using my Frost DK. So it spams it every 80 miliseconds, holding down CTRL didnt activate it.
I will try again when i get home, really want this to work.
[/quote]

Have you checked your Key Bindings? Unbinding certain ones have helped people in the past: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-priest-7-1-5-gse-2-0-2/page/9/#post-45522

My iLvl (equipped) is 896. On the three target dummies in our Class Order Hall, I pull roughly 1.1M DPS (sustained). Unfortunately, I don’t have any log information.

I installed everything, the strings the macros.
As i go through the rotation the only thing weakauras ever says is Mindblast. when vamp is ready and when the artifact is ready.
Im not seeing it tell me to cast anything else so basically im only using your first 2 macros, im confused by the VB and the PI.

[quote quote=47751]

i did install WA and your strings. I setup your main macro with synapse, just like im using my Frost DK. So it spams it every 80 miliseconds, holding down CTRL didnt activate it. I will try again when i get home, really want this to work.

Have you checked your Key Bindings? Unbinding certain ones have helped people in the past: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-priest-7-1-5-gse-2-0-2/page/9/#post-45522
Besides that ; whats your ilvl and what kinda of logs are you getting with these macros ?
My iLvl (equipped) is 896. On the three target dummies in our Class Order Hall, I pull roughly 1.1M DPS (sustained). Unfortunately, I don’t have any log information. [/quote]

The three target dummies, so your macro is actually cycling through those 3 targets automaticall?

Because thats not working here either. (i think your video mentioned that it should work like that)

[quote quote=47764]I installed everything, the strings the macros. As i go through the rotation the only thing weakauras ever says is Mindblast. when vamp is ready and when the artifact is ready. Im not seeing it tell me to cast anything else so basically im only using your first 2 macros, im confused by the VB and the PI.
[/quote]

VB notifications will only pop during the 4 seconds that the 4-piece Set Bonus is active (each time we enter Voidform).

PI notifications will pop when we reach 10+ stacks of Voidform: allowing you to take advantage of the higher haste bonus. NOTE: the later this spell is cast (during Voidform), the more DPS we generate.

[quote quote=47767]The three target dummies, so your macro is actually cycling through those 3 targets automaticall?
Because thats not working here either. (i think your video mentioned that it should work like that)
[/quote]

Essentially, auto-targeting takes place when defeating live mobs. As one enemy dies, the macro will auto-target the next LIVE enemy. Since the Order Hall dummies never actually “die”, the macro never has a reason to auto-target the next enemy. The video is a bit misleading, as I use the Order Hall dummies as my example of auto-targeting … my bad.

Yeah i have a question regarding the CTRL - Alt problem. I imported everything, and i also unbinded the ctrl-alt stuff you mentioned earlier with picture. Yet my CTRL and ALT key are not working. When i have the button pressed down and i use the macro, it doenst do anything. I have to release the ctrl button before i can use the macro.

[quote quote=47988]… my CTRL and ALT key are not working. When i have the button pressed down and i use the macro, it doenst do anything. I have to release the ctrl button before i can use the macro.
[/quote]

So just to clarify, pressing the CTRL key while spamming SPriest_Main or SPriest_MB does NOT apply SWP or Vampiric Touch?

Similarly, while in Voidform, pressing the ALT key while spamming SPriest_Main or SPriest_MB does NOT channel Void Torrent?

None of these macros will work when Ctrl is pressed. will only fire MB when Ctrl is released.
Will only fire SW:D when enemy at proper HP. Will fire off MF randomly. All macros and WA strings imported properly. Defensive macro is the only one that will work properly.

Am i doing something wrong?

Whn I start the main macro it cast’s shadowform but then the macro locks up as the first spell it’s trying to cast is this line

"/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Shadow Word: Death

Macro doesn’t go any further than this

Any Chance someone has made this macro able to function with a MAC?

[quote quote=48166]None of these macros will work when Ctrl is pressed. will only fire MB when Ctrl is released. Will only fire SW:D when enemy at proper HP. Will fire off MF randomly. All macros and WA strings imported properly. Defensive macro is the only one that will work properly.
[/quote]

The macros work fine. It sounds like YOUR Key Modifiers are not working. Solve your Key Mod problem and things should be fine. Maybe this thread will help. Good Luck! ???

[quote quote=48508]Am i doing something wrong?
Whn I start the main macro it cast’s shadowform but then the macro locks up as the first spell it’s trying to cast is this line
“/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Shadow Word: Death
Macro doesn’t go any further than this
[/quote]

Lock up issues may be the result of different addon versions. SUGGESTION: Ensure that you are using GSE v2.1.0.

for some reason the macro isn’t firing off, and when I check it out Shadow Word: Void is highlighted red. I’m using the most up-to-date version. just seems be locking up due to that and idk how to work around it, any suggestions? macro looks amazing btw