UBM: Ultimate BM Macro

go into the options in gse and untick the box saying use trinkets

I use it at 12 clicks a second. I’m not dead set on keeping it there but I don’t go higher than 15.

I installed this macro for my lvl 24 Hunter and it’s an excellent lvl’ing macro.
Do yourself a favour and be really lazy just like me, a lot more fun to.
Excellent macro thanks for sharing…

1 Like

Hey there I see you say to use the Blue Raptor but will any spirit beast work suck as the Lightning fox?

Thanks

I have been using Hati and other spirit beasts personally

Anyone have luck adding Focused Azerite Beam to any of these? I know there needs to be a [nochaneling] somewhere but I feel like I’ve tried it everywhere

I have to admit I’ve just put it on button 2 and set my mouse to spam that key. It seems to be working for me at the moment.

Time for my stupid question of the day which is the best version of this macro the original at the top of the one on June 13th?

Thanks in advance

I might be doing something completely wrong, but has anyone else noticed a significant drop in dps with the newer versions of Gnome Sequencer Enhanced?

Talking about:
GSE_2.4.06 and GSE_2.4.07

I can’t seem to figure out what changed. This macro works perfectly though on GSE_2.4.05 and lower.

I was wondering the same thing so i am not the only one seeing it drop!..anyone else?

1 Like

I have but I chalked it up to new patch and the numbers will be shaky for a bit plus one with the pack over Chimera shot is the flavor of the month. I might be way off but yes I could be doing better.

For now I keep the addon at version GSE_2.4.07 as this seems to have the highest output.
There is also little to no information to be found about changes to the AddOn.

Timothy indicated “The patch literally updated the TOC files to tell wow that it was current. It had absolutely no code changes.”

I ran it today at 50 ms instead of 35 ms and did see a increase in dps. Maybe try that but the gear I have gotten this patch has lowerd my crit rating so I’m sure that plays a factor.

For those interested, the following might be worth trying out! :slight_smile:
feel free to report back here after trying.

ok so why macro still cast my trinkets even if I took off ticks and changed default options? Well it just put ticks back on…
How to make it stop?

ive noticed this also when i watched my tinker trinket i got a red card that keeps trying to fire off ive done the same thing and it does not change i think it hurting my dps by it trying to cast it

https://fr.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/elune/rsïx#bybracket=1&difficulty=3&spec=BeastMastery

If you optimised the macro it’s possible of share please :smiley:

Hello, nice macro. I need a ahk macro to spamm this macro, can some help me out pls. dont know what is allowed dont want to get banned.