Viktri's (not really) One Button Macro - Dragonflight 10.2 Guardian Druid - v5 Tested and verified for 10.2

In regards to the modifier not working properly, please check the troubleshoot section, this issue has been talked about here before and now the known solution has been added as the first troubleshoot point.

From my experiments with the Razer software, it just seems like it doesn’t support multi-macro multi-keybind interactions at all.

1 Like

I am working on a version that uses Blizzard number codes for the abilities instead of names, as that could be the reason for your problems, since I see different language in your screenshot.

Edit: The WoW client or the GSE addon automatically change the SpellIDs back into english names, but I have created a raw edit for you with SpellIDs, maybe it will help you.

Raw edit with SpellIDs:
{
    ["Variables"] = {
        ["KeyPress"] = {
            [1] = "/startattack",
            [2] = "/stopcasting [mod:alt]",
            [3] = "/cast [mod:alt] 99; [noform:1, nochanneling] 5487; [mod:ctrl, nomod:shift, nomod:alt, nochanneling] 8921"
        }
    },
    ["Actions"] = {
        [1] = {
            [1] = {
                [1] = "~~KeyPress~~",
                [2] = "/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] 16979",
                ["Type"] = "Action"
            },
            [2] = {
                [1] = "~~KeyPress~~",
                [2] = "/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] 22812",
                ["Type"] = "Action"
            },
            ["Repeat"] = 1,
            ["Type"] = "Loop",
            ["Disabled"] = true,
            ["StepFunction"] = "Sequential"
        },
        [2] = {
            [1] = "~~KeyPress~~",
            [2] = "/cast [mod:shift, nomod:ctrl, nomod:alt, nochanneling] 22842; [nomod, combat, nochanneling] 6807",
            [3] = "/cast [mod:ctrl, mod:shift, nomod:alt, nochanneling, combat] 192081",
            ["Interval"] = 2,
            ["Type"] = "Repeat",
            ["Disabled"] = false
        },
        [3] = {
            [1] = {
                [1] = "~~KeyPress~~",
                [2] = "/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling, combat] 33917",
                ["Type"] = "Action"
            },
            [2] = {
                [1] = "~~KeyPress~~",
                [2] = "/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] 77758",
                ["Type"] = "Action"
            },
            ["Repeat"] = 2,
            ["Type"] = "Loop",
            ["StepFunction"] = "Sequential"
        },
        [4] = {
            [1] = "~~KeyPress~~",
            [2] = "/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] 213771",
            ["Type"] = "Action"
        }
    },
    ["InbuiltVariables"] = {

}
}
2 Likes

Thx so mutch its working Right now bit Maul cast automatic without pressig Alt using Temp 1

1 Like

That’s how it’s supposed to work, the macro uses the free Maul every time you have the proc, but never uses it costing rage, unless you hold the modifier, because if you do have the rage for maul, it gets used in the same block before the game gets to Maul by using Ironfur. Maul and Raze are very powerful and useful abilities and we don’t want the proc making them free going to waste, that’s why the macro uses it. It was specifically rewritten to be using free Maul and Raze after the Guardian talent tree rework.

1 Like

Thanks again for all your hard work!
Really appreciate it!

1 Like

ahh thx for infomation it works Really clean good work

1 Like

Sorry missed your message. Can you check the troubleshoot section, the first point might be exactly what your problem is. Second thing to check is Keybinds in general, make sure you do not have a conflict there either, since in game keybinds with modifiers have higher priority than in-macro keys with modifiers. That would also stop it completely.

Hmm talent string wont import

I’ll check it out when I get home from work.

i am getting this when i try to import the Talent code. not sure what is causing this or if i did something wrong.

Alright I see what I did wrong, I accidentally posted the code for 10.0.7 talents, not live. The 10.0.7 talents are the same so I had no idea the code would be different. Fixed in the main post.

Also added Raid talents too.

Weird, macro still display v4.1 in its information box and talent string still prompts the error.

Cannot login right now, can’t check, sorry.

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to change the in-game version of the macro in it’s description. Fixed.
The talents I have no idea why they didn’t work but I updated them, now for 10.0.7.
Thanks for letting me know!

4 Likes

you only get a ban if you use software the require no user/keyboard input I.E a bot script for fishing ect, this quiestion has been asked 1000’s of times and no you will not get banned. i have been using GSE since it came out because i can only use 2 fingers on my left hand and it has helped me no end !.

1 Like

Also keep in mind the macro has since been optimized a lot, and now runs properly with way slower macro speeds. I personally run at 120, it feels a tiny bit snappier than the 100 I recommend to start testing with.

1 Like

im wanting to try this macro as its time to dust off the bear… am i blind or is the actual macro not linked in here

It is a little confusing, so much information. But if you click on each bullet point it opens more info, or a box with the code in it. So the arrow under Installation: Macro code v4.2 has the code, hope this helps!

2 Likes

Very good macro Viktri.
Played exclusively with it during the whole S1, and managed to reach KSH pretty easily. Thanks again, very neat job.

1 Like