Viktri's (not really) One Button Macro - Dragonflight 10.2 Guardian Druid - v5 Tested and verified for 10.2

Hello all, I noticed folks asking about modifiers…here is how I handle any macro that has them. I put the item in the macro on a separate key for use when I want to use it. Now that I’ve managed to navigate through the actual edit function of the macros, what I’ve discovered is you can just block that particular item in the macro edit function and the macro will ignore the item blocked.

I’ve not been successful using modifiers ever, so putting those items on separate keys where I see them flash to indicate they are ready, I can choose to use that separate key or not.

Macro still works great and allows a bit more freedom to use those items when you want to or as “oh shit” keys. :rofl:

2 Likes

Just want to say thanks heaps of keeping this updated. You’ve let this old and tired ex higher Mythic raider continue to enjoy the new content. I use this to keep my base rotation going and manually use CD’s, trinkets, FR, etc.

But just wanted to share the results.

Normal:

Heroic:

Mythic: so far

Thanks again @Viktri

1 Like

Thank you, I am glad you are getting some good use out of it. I added your parses to the Testimonials section, so far you are in the lead with exactly 97 average for normal+heroic!

Hi Viktri, just wondering if you have any plans to update for 10.1.5 when it rolls around?

Looks like a pretty awesome macro you have created here, your hard work is very much appreciated.

1 Like

I have plans to keep the macro updated, I already have a tentative test version of my Incarn-free talents for 10.1.5. Eventually when I have the time I’d like to optimize the Template 2, possibly add Rebirth if possible.

Great macro!
I’ve been using the 4.1 for a while since the 4.2 doesnt work for me for some reason…
And its great! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this. For me personally, the OP is doing too much. I just need the talent string and the macro string and that’s it. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find either of these items in your well-formatted and detailed OP.

1 Like

Alright we have a new leader! putting you into the Credentials section straight away.

The latest macro and talents are always at the top as a latest version recap like this:
And also in their proper respective sections.

Could you remove the use of the arrows and hidden text and simply have the talent string by itself and the macro string by itself without all the fluff and extra steps? It’s really just meat and potatoes I’m looking for from a website named ‘lazy macros’ and you’re adding a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles to your OP. You’re doing too much.

I think it’s just fine to leave it as it is. It’s clearly marked and not difficult to get to. Keeps the OP clean and precise.

Gonna give this one a shot tonight… My druid is at 400, and I’d like to take him through some M+'s…

1 Like

Could you add an option for Brisling Fur? I find this talent amazing as it lowers the the cd on incarn,
I think i should be on the regular rotation since its up pretty ofen and I always forget to use it haha.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good suggestion, I’ll see what I can do, gonna give it a shot tonight.

There is a recap at the top with the latest macro and talents. The main post is organised in such a way that you can skip any segment you are not interested in. There is big red arrows pointing at the import string. While I am willing to help people with whatever issue, include detailed steps for installation even though people should already know that, make an extensive troubleshooting section even though most of those problems are not my fault, but you take it too far. I really didn’t expect such a blatant unwillingness to put in even the absolute minimum effort, to SCROLL. All you had to do was to scroll with your mouse wheel until you saw the big red arrows. Instead you come here to the comments section demanding that I DELETE all the extra info, which multiple people already posted about being helpful to them. This is destructive levels of entitlement: “This thing is useful to others but I don’t like it, and only thing that matters is me. Destroy it.”

No. Fuck you.

When I read your first comment, I thought you were joking, since I obviously overdid it with the red arrows. The arrows are way too much, it’s a joke, you joked, I thought it was funny. I even liked your comment. But now that I realise that you are just cancer, I am happy you were too stupid to find the import string. You don’t deserve access to my work.

9 Likes

viktri u are doing a amazing job m8 if silly ppl like that cant even be bothered to look then they are well no more said thank u so much for hard work and the macro u do they work like a dream
ps dont let mindless ppl like that get to buddy thanks again

2 Likes

Viktri… Ran with your macro today and it was outstanding. Thank you for sharing the awesome macro!

1 Like

Don’t worry guys I am not getting discouraged :slight_smile:

New version dropped, includes Bristling Fur, removed Template 2 because it’s obsolete for 10.1.5 even if it was perfectly optimized (it never was).

Tested and verified for 10.1.5

4 Likes

ihi i love ur macro but i cant use shift for frenzied regneration anymore

I just double checked and on my side everything works. Please check troubleshooting, this sounds like it could be a keybind conflict, or the elvUI issue. Either way check troubleshooting section in the main post.

2 Likes

@viktri keep up the good work bro your smashing it you’ll of helped so many people be able to enjoy this game even more thanks to work you’ve put in something to be very proud of

1 Like