Disc priest by Urzulus

Home/Classes/Priests/Discipline/8.0.x/Disc priest by Urzulus

Forums Forums Classes Priests Discipline 8.0.x Disc priest by Urzulus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant
    Stabbydstabb <HyperKritical> of Jubei'Thos -US Level 120 Undead Rogue

Recent Activity

Version 1.3
    – minor tweeking
    – talent change

Version 1.2
    – minor tweeking
    – added a versin (2) for soloing. No point using raid heals alone.

Version 1.1 (release)

Goal: Provide high Disc DPS output and moderate healing.

Explanation: A sequence of DPS abilities are used in priority, with basic multi target healing. Focus is maintained on a target for priority.

Reason: Disc priests are not the best healers, they are strong single target healers. Which is pretty useless in a raid (5 mans are doable though). This build does not try to be the best healer ever, if you want that go and switch spec or classes. You cant heal stupidity or undergearing, as such the spread heal is light.

I have the spell on two repeat macro button (- and =) with PWS and PWR on the CTRL modifiers. I execute the macro and push CTRL to use PWS/PWR as required.

I have included my wow plain macro here as well. It is mouseover macro, just mouseover the raid frame and it will apply to them.

d8Z(caGoaQwpH0lju2fLQ2gaLdJyMaIht0SvY5bXnbIFrWTPIonf7KkTxODlSFfVMkyyucJJk05OumujQbl1WbPdsPYLjDmu54ukTqG0sbiwmG0YPQhsj6PQSmG65inrjXurvtwsnDrFJsQRcq6zsKRdQncGSvaWMrbBNsYBrjZssAAOOVtigjkKpRugTegpkuNeqDlcvxtP6Eaq3fL63Q6VaOg5qE0LdVkaFwcW2XZBNLIHUGrE8yKUGUmHd4vKjukGliiYlYIikeNeP)P2lFNcm8EyNuH8HAKc1gQuCOEJstXbkeXH9IcVGPc4XtwAKu844kbMJJdpqis)daQNA(GI8OlhYJUC4jij0KQ2cRHuNMv8Ycse6YeBSNMZ6QtV7OnvNMP17mTO60mTENPfOly8eKeAonR4LfKi0Lj2yp9vqQFrM2Y3knirIULWtqsO50SIxwqIqxMyJ90CGTb8UfOlt8eKeAonR4LfKi0Lj2ypDjMmlvcD3XtqsO50SIxwqIqxMyJ907oUJ3LkuacoKP5d8k7nV3KqWdi)dfigNMep8k)0eeI0)ipM4X7nHdAcgbfpEVjCqtoeu8etHu2RukYJUC4jKe)MMAOoHmnR4vgBOjLnRALuZgDbJNGKqtQAlSgsD6P9kvtamj(nnNE6DhTP60b8AHjEL9kieP)rEmXtmfcGOlLqvKhtmXeVkkde4vIUC4bcjGjlGJu9wPrA(abfpgPlO4bkHAKtxXqLt7)KKMpMMH3pDnCSPFqNMe1tVuR0Lj2SFAGZPRFLoDwOtxP8vDAip801)0zHonj)WPg50ggM2R2cB8A90avH8r90YpOjjYPluYIApEhuvcCf0f8oGHNDWzX7Xdq9IcVGPyIjIaUsage Information
    Basic Disc rotation for dungeons and leveling. It does the DPS, you do the atonment if required beyond constant heals.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Power Word: Solace, Shadow Word: Pain, Power Word: Shield, Shadowfiend, Penance, Smite

My Mouseover PWF macro:

My mouseover PWR macro

Priest disc Snip 1

My Outlaw Rogue macro
    My Assassin Rogue One shot macro
    My Frost Dk macro
    My Arms Warrior macro
    My Fire Mage macro

Divinal
    Grunt

Hi @urzulus
    Would you be so kind as to explain why /cast Shadow Word: Pain is also within PostMacro?
    Thanks in advance.
    Div.

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Recent Activity

Hi @urzulus Would you be so kind as to explain why /cast Shadow Word: Pain is also within PostMacro? Thanks in advance. Div.

I think I did it for uptime reasons, however I will review and get back to you. I also have noticed I have noticed I have /castsequence with one spell so i was intending on reviewing tonight anyway!

Thanks for the review point.

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Recent Activity

Still the best disc Macro IMO. Have been able to use it in Mythics, raids and PVP. What more do you want?

SACafun
    Grunt

Nice, thanks for sharing – gonna give this a test and let you know how it performs for me

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Recent Activity

Nice, thanks for sharing – gonna give this a test and let you know how it performs for me

Well, I think it goes great. I have used it for leveling, dungeons, heroics, mythics raids. All I do is have PWS on a modifier.

Mdk
    Grunt

Hey great macro ty for your work. I am lvling my Disc from 110 so maybe that is the issue but Schism is not firing at all. Is this meant to be spammed? I tried 30ms all the way up to 300ms and no dice. Thanks!

Elzo van Vulpen
    Grunt

going to give this one a try 😛

Mdk
    Grunt

Seems I figured it out. You have 2 tabs and its set to default on 2 and I was looking at 1 sorry.

Urzulus
    Senior Sergeant

Recent Activity

Seems I figured it out. You have 2 tabs and its set to default on 2 and I was looking at 1 sorry.

I tweaked the macro to remove trash. works cleaner now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.