Army of One by Urzulus

Version 1.1

• Moved Colossus smash

Version 1.0 (release)

Goal: Priority based Arms spec rotation

Explanation: The combat routine revolves around one resource. Build it up and spend it!

Reason: The rotation revolves around keeping a high pool of rage and executing when able.

Rotation hierarchy:
Charge>Victory Rush>Execute>Colossus Smash>Rend>Overpower>Overpower>Mortal Strike>Slam>Sweeping Strikes

Code
d8txcaqyOwpO0lLKAxskETuPNJ0mLu6XcnBiDojQ6MOIFPIBlHtRu7uj7LA3c2pGFkf1FLuzCkWzLiAOsfdwLgUICqPG7kj5yeoUejluk0svqlwrTCuEgO6PKwgqRtIutukPPIWKLQA6IUOevUQefxwvxhrBus0wLO0MbfBxIWNrLMLuQPHQ(UuKrcsggegni13uOtkjClPkxtkX5bXBLu1VjABq0wycVewByiNswxZvwxZRY5fOjSc1JoHUdDTcDMt0sFonjBcfdlKcCKjP1eLfhyKmYc6jLt74bZkG0tctpz47ndPhjdwsus6Xkbg9dj1kiiCqHa0kup6KvDxmH(TbUCz7q)DGlWTahzYAaUwB9HbtIMEjSYbhzYY(m6wgOMWlHj8sy9eX0e4kqGWlqRNiMMax488Gd8cU1tettGRajCqecV4TEIyAcCfihfiAXRwSEIyAs)sr(H4dChhbBdChHpGVnWDe(a(2axbiy559cP1tettGRGhjVxJwprmnbUGirmIyG1ALYPA3f70Qvc2o09tHNTc1J77zRRp21ZwB8rtpBD4oWv4zRA(tvsgI5wgS2HTLSDcXA1pKHp6JPVjCAT6hsh2tPMWlH1tIzC)8dFbeGB9bj0ywrv13)X9RYPvc2o09tqpBD4oWf0Zw7WEo4itAcNw7iPjhCKjnHxcRNiMMaxbpsENoDATbYeAjZAzyWsIssTQtFSIw9AuyLdoqIrRiKpReFi3YGB0PtBa

My Disc Priest macro
My Shadow Priest macro
My Sub Rogue macro
My Outlaw Rogue macro
My Assassin Rogue One shot macro
My Frost Dk macro
My Arms Warrior macro
My Fire Mage macro

How fast were you firing?

macro set to .8 sec downpress .1 between keypress

First time poster, long time lurker. What ms does that translate to?

1ms is 1/1000 of a second. Milli being 1000. So 0.8 of a sec is 800ms.

This picture is probably easiest. Dont worry I have been asked that question a few times.

Razer tools

Is this fired repeatedly with a press of the macro, or is it spammed at Xms?
that is probably double stated but to tired to practice correct sentence structure right now.

I use the same razer software as Urzulus and I have mine set to repeat. SO i mash a button and the macro fires repeatedly until i release the button.

Well, I am super lazy. I use a Razer Orbweaver Chroma. The key I have it set to is a toggle. One press on and the macro repeats endlessly (at the speed set), another press to turn it off.

So all I do is turn it on and allow the macro to find the nearest target, to which I walk towards if I need to due to charge being on cooldown.

Hi there, Just recently found out about lazy macros and gse etc. I have a steel series mouse so was wondering what I would have to put in as MS? Would that still be 800? Because it seems awfully slow?
Many Thanks

The question is how fast you set your repeat speed.

[quote quote=63245]

I use the same razer software as Urzulus and I have mine set to repeat. SO i mash a button and the macro fires repeatedly until i release the button.

The question is how fast you set your repeat speed.[/quote]

Looking at the third post I’m reading the total ‘repeat speed’ as 900ms.

Just wanted to say I was running this macro for BGs as I was leveling my Orc Warrior to 110. Leveling, I was close to top DPS much of the time depending on deaths. I wanted to tell you it’s been working well and thank you. :slight_smile:

I have actually changed my macro to 0.500 and 0.100 now. As you said, it was a bit slow. Other people run even faster, I think abby does 0.100 with zero time between.

Thank you very much. I think fury does more DPS but I just like a big f-off sword and huge executes.

Yeah, I have no idea how it does in 110 level PvP yet, but I enjoy Arms for similar reasons: I’ve always enjoyed the single two-handed weapon look and Mortal Strike.

Edit: I did add /cast Overpower and /cast Mortal Strike before and after the castsequence though. Think that will help or hinder? I was trying to get the macro to use Mortal Strike more basically.

/cast Overpower
/castsequence Overpower, Overpower, Mortal Strike
/cast Mortal Strike

[quote quote=63343]Yeah, I have no idea how it does in 110 level PvP yet, but I enjoy Arms for similar reasons: I’ve always enjoyed the single two-handed weapon look and Mortal Strike.
Edit: I did add /cast Overpower and /cast Mortal Strike before and after the castsequence though. Think that will help or hinder? I was trying to get the macro to use Mortal Strike more basically.
/cast Overpower /castsequence Overpower, Overpower, Mortal Strike /cast Mortal Strike[/quote]

Probably hinder TBH. I am unusual compared to other macro writers as I write mine mostley in priority. AKA What is the most important thing for me to do?

So lets break it down a little, keep in mind, the thing at the top will be used before something after it.

/cast Charge (every 20 seconds unless the target is under 8 yards (melee range))
/cast Victory Rush (only available after a kill)
/cast Execute (only available after 60 rage)
/castsequence Rend, Overpower, Overpower, Mortal Strike (main cast sequence, 30 rage spenders)
/cast Slam (only available if you have less than 30 rage)
/cast Sweeping Strikes (free multi target spell)
/cast Colossus Smash (free spell with cooldown)

So looking at this I should move Colossus smash up as it is free. I am only trying to use the overpower as free procs as I dont want to waste rage.

Hope this helps with my reasoning. I have done a minor rewrite to the macro Which seemed to work pretty well even when a mage tried to jump me.

I use the macro on say “-” with whirlwind on “ctrl+ -”, pummel on “1”, Heroic throw on “2”

Warrior Snip 1

Thanks for your input.

Holy crap, switched over from Fury, and used this Macro. First min was hitting 6.5 - 7k DPS @ lvl 113 on Training dummies at the war quarters near Daz’alor. After 3-5 mins, was maintaining 4.5k dps. Damn! I was Fury througout Legion and now im a fan of Arms. Current ilvl is 249 @ lvl 113. I’m using A4Tech X7 mouse which i set to fire at default 64ms. Will try playing around w/ slower to higher ms firing rates to see if my dps changes.

tldr
1min - 6.5 - 7kdps
3-5min - 4.5k dps constant
ilvl 249
64ms

Has this been updated to level 120, or is that not particularly necessary? :slight_smile:

I have not had a chance to update it, but for the moment it is probably not needed. As we dont get any new spells at 120, and it is priority driven.

Im leveling my priest now, so may be a little before review. Or not, see how priest goes :slight_smile:

So a quick note, you have Impending Victory as a Talent choice and you don’t have it in the macro. Will your Victory Rush as the 2nd cast use Impending Victory instead?

Thank you for your question. No it wont. Impending victory replaces Victory rush. Even though the macro says victory rush, it should be casting Impending victory anyway.