⚔️ Aerrek's UI: A New Way To Play

:crossed_swords: Aerrek’s UI

⚔️ Aerrek's UI?

:arrow_right: Experience a new way to interface with the game’s environment. Transition from one specialization to the next with ease. Hold one button while responding to Shift, Ctrl, and Alt.

:arrow_right: Maintain maximum effectiveness by replicating the damage priorities of WoW’s top guides. I integrate GSE’s sequencing capabilities with WeakAuras’ powerful graphics interface functions.

:arrow_right: Macro conditionals and WeakAuras’ triggers detect: number of enemies within set range, buffs/debuffs, and player/target/focus health (to name a few) to alter way your abilities are sequenced.

:sparkles: All of your specialization’s abilities are embedded within either the GSE sequences or WeakAura, or both. Mobility, offensive, defensive, utility, PvP, talents; everything is included with :sparkles: Additional Features!

🖱️ New User Help Links

🖱️ Aerrek's UI: New User Setup

Initial mouse, keyboard, and other setup instructions and information.

❔ F.A.Q.
✴️ Talent Builds

Approved talent builds can be found on the ‘Talents’ panel of the “..._NOMOD” GSE sequence.

:asterisk: I can add or update talent builds by request! (PvP, M+, Raid, Leveling)

💥 Click Speed

I develop and test my sequences and macros using 20 clicks/sec (50ms).

Slow this until you notice a delay in GCD windows.

✳️ Razer Synapse

My Razer Synapse settings.

:clipboard: Usage Information

🖥️ WeakAura

Hold your activation button and respond to the prompts that appear on-screen.

🟥 Center Display

imageimage

Prompts not identified by a modifier (Primordial Wave) will need to be cast directly from your action bars.

🟡 Top Feed

Sequenced (automatic) abilities that will be cast soon.

🟪 Bottom Feed

Non-sequenced (manual) abilities that are recommended for use.

Group buffs, interrupts, dispels, soothes, etc…

Abilities ending with -> [S] or -> [F] indicate who to cast at; yourself or your focus.

🟤 Progress Bars

image image image
Progress bars will display a variety of auras.

Mobility abilities, major buff timers, cooldown timers, etc…

🖱️ Cursor

image image image

Mobility abilities and ‘cast at mouseover/cursor’ abilities.

Abilities starting with (S), (C), and (A) can be cast using the modifiers Shift, Ctrl, and Alt.

Each specialization’s Cursor HUD varies and is adapted to suit the needs of the specialization.

🤖 GSE Sequences
🛜 Links

Click here to download WeakAuras. Click here to view my Wago profile.

:card_index: Catalog

🗡️ All Classes
:white_check_mark: Up To Date (11.0.2)
:warning: Degraded, (Old Patch)
:no_entry: Unavailable
💀 Death Knight

:white_check_mark: Blood
:warning: Frost
:warning: Unholy

👹 Demon Hunter

:white_check_mark: Havoc
:white_check_mark: Vengeance

🐾 Druid

:no_entry: Balance
:white_check_mark: Feral
:white_check_mark: Guardian
:no_entry: Restoration

🐲 Evoker

:white_check_mark: Augmentation
:no_entry: Devastation
:no_entry: Preservation

🏹 Hunter

:warning: Beast Mastery
:no_entry: Marksmanship
:no_entry: Survival

🧙‍♂️ Mage

:warning: Arcane
:no_entry: Fire
:no_entry: Frost

☯️ Monk

:warning: Brewmaster
:no_entry: Mistweaver
:no_entry: Windwalker

🙌 Paladin

:no_entry: Holy
:no_entry: Protection
:warning: Retribution

✝️ Priest

:no_entry: Discipline
:warning: Holy
:white_check_mark: Shadow

🥷🏻 Rogue

:no_entry: Assassination
:no_entry: Outlaw
:no_entry: Subtlety

🧝🏾‍♀️ Shaman

:no_entry: Elemental
:white_check_mark: Enhancement
:warning: Restoration

😈 Warlock

:no_entry: Affliction
:warning: Demonology
:white_check_mark: Destruction

🤬 Warrior

:no_entry: Arms
:white_check_mark: Fury
:white_check_mark: Protection

📥 Request a Specialization!

:inbox_tray: Click here to request your specialization, if not available.

:grin: Thank you!

⭐ Support

:wave: Hello

I am a senior college student and disabled veteran who dedicates a great amount of time designing, developing, testing, and updating GSE sequences & WeakAuras to share with you. I take great care to leave no stone unturned and to provide you with a high quality result! I enjoy hearing your feedback!

:coffee: Buy Me a Coffee | :tv: YouTube | :black_square_button: Patreon

8 Likes

Thank you so much for this post makes things alot simpler and keeps it organized i appreciate your time a ton!

1 Like

Hopefully for you and I both!

1 Like

Your weakauras are freaken amazing for procs. I like that it’s like HEY YOU, USE THAT DAMN BUTTON NOW.

<3 <3 <3

procs are so hard to track right.

2 Likes

Do you happen to have any macros for Classic Cata?

@Doc2812,

Unfortunately no, not yet at least. I have my hands full creating and maintaining the current ones, especially with TWW on the horizon

I have plan to use macro for Druid. Tell me if I have 20 clicks/s it’s bannable or it’s completely safe?

/edit
Can I press that macro manually?

I can’t tell you for certain weather 20/sec is banable or not. In my opinion what I think can get you banned is using a AFK clicker with GSE to farm or in some way exploit the game without being at your computer.

I’ve always been present and ‘actually playing’ the game and have had no issues.

It is not humanly possible to click this macro fast enough for it to be effective.

:+1:

3 Likes

Hey @Aerrek
These are hands down the best macro arrangements I have ever played with. Thank you for making them. As I sit here and work through the MOP remix, I start to wonder: Will your rotation use gem spells, or do I need to trigger them manually?

2 Likes

@CptnAwesome_11908 ,

Getting into gem spells is a degree of complexity that I’m avoiding :skull:

1 Like

any chance of a devastation evoker macro in the future?

@stopdodgin, I’m working my way around to all of the specs but Dev is high on my list!

Everyone,

MASSIVE UPDATE

There was an update with the TWW patch the removed some functionality from the WeakAuras. You will see errors until you update your WeakAura.

HUGE update to all sequences! All Combat Systems are now cross language.

Everyone, Another Massive Update

I can’t begin to explain what this update includes because well, it’s everything.

Please, if you use my systems, remove old WA, GSE, in-game macros, and reinstall.

EVERYTHING WAS TOUCHED!

Hello, I am a player from China, I sincerely thank you for your content to help me, I want to report to you that when I import the GSE code, there will be a blank content, which makes it unable to operate, I use the DH and DK tank content, what might be the problem?

@Pukkusa

Thanks for letting me know,

There is currently an issue with the import / export process. It will be fixed soon.

For now, I’ll directly message you the GSE Import Strings

Wow! This is amazing.

Would you consider having the spells display the keybind like Hekili does?

Yes, I consider that. I’ve had trouble with that code that does that in the past. I don’t want to to become too reliant, yet. That would take a ton of time to implement. :+1:

Hi, I’m kinda new to GSE and WA, but is there a way to mute the sounds without going in one-by-one? If not that’s fine.

Continuing the discussion from :crossed_swords: Aerrek's Interface Systems: Home Page:

Hi, unsure if this is the best place to ask, but i have an issue with some classes here and there from your macro systems, but some modifiers like alt, ctrl, shift etc, do not fire when prompted to via the WA, most recent has been the Guardian druid, but happens on others as well, wondering if theres any sort of troubleshooting steps i can take to fix, as it seems to be working on Monk and it’s all the same binds. :slight_smile: